The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) I_vote_lcapUkiteiku Clan (complete) I_voting_barUkiteiku Clan (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Ukiteiku Clan (complete) I_vote_lcapUkiteiku Clan (complete) I_voting_barUkiteiku Clan (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ukiteiku Clan (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slyfox223

slyfox223

Ukiteiku Clan (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Ukiteiku Clan (complete)   Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:04 am

Name: Ukiteiku

Kekkei Genka: The Ukiteiku’s original “soul sucking” technique has been majorly diluted into being a “chakra sucking” bloodline. While this may sound cheap, it can only be accomplished by most by direct contact and isn’t very fast, but at S rank some Ukiteiku’s have been known to be able to take the chakra from a small distance away. The chakra that is withdrawn from the opponent is deposited into the users own chakra. Depending on the ninja’s rank they can suck a little faster, and with each they perfect their technique of chakra sucking making the loss of chakra from sucking less.

Academy student: Can’t use this ability yet

Genin: Can use this ability but very limited, the chakra sucked is minimal and hardly even enough to lose. The absorbing of sucked chakra cannot be done yet, so the chakra sucked from the target is lost.

Chuunin: Ability is semi-limited, the chakra sucked is barely noticeable but still enough that the Chuunin would be a threat if he touched the target for a while. The absorption of sucked chakra has begun, but the Chuunin loses over half of the absorbed chakra.

Jounin/ANBU: Ability is only limited to touch, the chakra sucked is noticeable and if the Jounin holds onto the target for long the target may die from chakra exhaustion. The chakra lost from sucking is about one-fourth of it.

Kage/S-rank: Direct touch is the same as Jounin/ANBU, but the Ukiteiku gains the ability to suck chakra from about a foot away from the target. The sucking from far away is about equal to that of a Genin’s where the amount sucked is very minimal, but this chakra is fully absorbed.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Chi Atae
Element:N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: Ukiteiku clan
Description: The user focuses his/her chakra into a part of their body. Once contact is made to another’s skin chakra can be moved fluently from the user to the person touching them. While this skill may take much time to learn it really is just a simple way of training the Ukiteiku children. Only people of the Ukiteiku clan can use this jutsu, as for anyone else it would put way too much of a strain on their chakra

Name: Teiku Ukiyo
Element: N/A
Type: KKG
Requirements: Must be in the Ukiteiku clan
Description: Skills/Kekkai Genkai

History: During the first ninja war the beginning of this clan began. It started with a “demon” that would kill ninjas and suck their soul out of their body. This “demon” was a highly feared creature all across the ninja lands, even more scary than any of the battles that happened all around the country. Many spread rumors that this “demon” was in fact a human and even scarier that he was a mercenary hired to kill ninjas that opposed Feudal Lords. These rumors turned out to be true, the “demon” was just a mercenary hired by many Feudal Lords and hid in the shadows. With the fear dwindling from the “demon” and returning to the war, the “demon” slipped completely into the shadows never to be seen again.

After the alliance between the Uchiha and the Senju, ninja began to disappear. These disappearances happened near the Demon Country. Eventually they sent a team of ANBU to investigate these disappearances ruining the monetary sources of Konoha. When the ANBU squad got to the outskirts of Demon Country they found bodies that had no scratches or any injury at all yet, they had died. To find the source they brought back 3 of the bodies that were like this, to have medical ninjas take a look. After many hours of searching they found nothing wrong with the ninja, except that they had died in perfect health without having a single illness or wound. Confused the Hokage ordered for researchers to look up past texts with the same occurrences. What the researchers found was that this had only happened with the “demon”. Scared of the possibilities that the “demon” had children, and that they were starting to spread throughout the lands the Hokage ordered extermination of anyone that had the ability to take souls in battle. Of course this was hard so first he ordered an ANBU squad to go back to the site of all the dead bodies and investigate anyone nearby.
The ANBU found that only one person lived nearby where all the dead bodies were, they reported this to the Hokage and waited for orders. During the wait one of the ANBU decided to check the suspect’s home, upon going to the house the owner of the house snuck up behind him. The ANBU squad noticed too late that the member of their squad was gone, because as soon as they went looking for him they found his dead body naked without a single scratch. Furious that the member was dead and that the obvious perpetrator had gotten away with ANBU clothing and weaponry, the ANBU hurried back to the Hokage to report their mission a failure and that they only had descriptions from the nearby villagers. The description of the man was exactly this: Jet black hair with red lines, medium height (5’9”-6’1”) and was of pretty lean shape. The only outstanding feature of this description was the hair, but for all the Hokage knew he may have already changed it. Seeing it as a hopeless cause, the Hokage ordered that only A rank and above ninja may go near Demon Country.

Little did the Hokage know, but the Ukiteiku had already begun to spring its roots into Konoha. The Ukiteiku name was decided by the original “demon” finding that his powers were just as the name described, they were “Soul Suckers”. With the Ukiteiku still wanted for the murders of all the ninja from the past, they stayed in the shadows until the second Hokage came along and said that the “demon” clan had been abolished. Once this was said the Ukiteiku set up a community inside of Konoha, but they were still very wary of the Konoha people turning on them, so they became very limited allowing every family only one child, if they had a second then they would have to send that child to foster care.
Eventually, Konoha accepted the Ukiteiku into their village fully and encouraged them to set full base inside of it. The Ukiteiku very much based on traditions continued to live with only one child per family, not only did this keep the bloodline flowing, but also allowed for every child to one day become elite to the highest degree.

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan Members: Very limited (maybe 3 or 4) MUST PM me to ask for access. I reserve the right to revoke my clan from any applicant.
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

Ukiteiku Clan (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukiteiku Clan (complete)   Ukiteiku Clan (complete) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Ukiteiku Clan (complete)
Page 1 of 1