The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
ZETSU CLAN EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
ZETSU CLAN EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
ZETSU CLAN EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
ZETSU CLAN EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
ZETSU CLAN EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
ZETSU CLAN EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
ZETSU CLAN EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
ZETSU CLAN EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
ZETSU CLAN EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
ZETSU CLAN I_vote_lcapZETSU CLAN I_voting_barZETSU CLAN I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

ZETSU CLAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jastrok

ZETSU CLAN Empty
PostSubject: ZETSU CLAN   ZETSU CLAN EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Name: Zetsu Clan

Kekkei Genkai:
Appearance:

Anyone from the Zetsu clan is easily distinguished by two large venus fly trap-like extensions that envelop his head and upper body, giving him a plant-like appearance. When his extensions are open and his head is visible, it is revealed that they have short green hair, yellow eyes, and that his body has two different colored halves, his left side is completely white and the right side black. The black color doesn't extend all the way down Zetsu's body, as his feet are both white.When he splits into two the plant like extensions go down the waist and now have the appearance of spikes.

Unlike the white side, which shows a normal mouth, nose, and eye, the black side shows no visible orifices at all and only shows the iris of the eye. The black side also has white dots along the edges. they also has unusually rounded teeth.
How the abilites are passed on:

Any Zetsu clan member has many abilities though to get one thing straight, there are no woman subjects that exhibit any of the same appearance or look of any Zetsu clan member. Zetsu clan ability is basically passed down through certain genes that only can be passed down in certain ways:

Woman Zetsu Clan member + Male Zetsu Clan member With/or without abilities

Any Woman outside the clan + Male Zetsu Clan member With/or without abilities

If a Woman from the zetsu clan/or has the gene somewhere from up the line of history bears a child with a person from the zetsu clan with abilites, a male if born will definitely have the abilities of the clan, the child would be born normal usually. though would exhibit traits of body have white/black, but in some rare cases the child is born with their venus fly trap like extensions and can kill there mother during child birth.

If a woman outside the clan has a child with someone from the zetsu clan that exhibits traits; white and black have, venus fly trap like extensions; they will not have a child that exhibits the traits of zetsu clan.

The reason for this is because the zetsu clan skips two generations and also the clan has no woman affected do to the fact that the chromosne that carries the gene is the X chromosome.
XX=Woman, no matter what the gene is only stored on one X gene, so woman have another X to make up for the effected chromosome, though for males they have one X chromosome; ex. XY, so they cannot replace the bad gene and therefore can have the gene but it is only promonite certain times around so it skips two generations. Though if there is a woman born from a father carrying the gene, the gene is still stored on the one X gene and makes the male more likely to have the gene therefore giving birth to someone having the characteristics later in life/ or at birth.

Mainly there is not many living Zetsu clan members that exhibit traits at one point do to the rarity, so there is mainly only one living at a time, do to the fact that there is not many, people who do not exhibit the trains usually split themselves off from the clan by not wanting to be known as a zetsu and usually use the last name of others. The ones that do exhibit the traits, are proud and usually wish to be called by there official last name, Zetsu.
Abilities:

The main technique of any Zetsu, is he merges with the ground to instantly travel to a new location, though he is nowhere as fast as any space-time traveling technique. This technique makes it ideal for them to function as a spy. It has also been noted that Zetsu has the ability to "record" the things he sees, such as whole battles. They record these battles my watching them intently, by using the eye of the black half, they are able to remember with phenomenal accuracy, being able to refer to it without fail, and to project them into another memory by the other person staring into the Zetsu's eyes.

They have also shown the ability to split in two, so that his two personalities can act independently. There two personalities, the black half is more serious and intelligent while the white half is carefree, easygoing, and seems to enjoy toying with others.[2] They also seem to communicate through their thoughts. A user also can inject an undetectable seed into the opponent, no one, not even a chakra sensing user, byakyugan, or sharingan wielder can sense it, when activated, the spore grows into a mushy mass around one user, and able to join around several individuals at once, thereby sucking their chakra out, and can even use it to replenish another persons' chakra. Zetsu's white half has also shown the ability to create multiple copies of himself. A Zetsu can create a special clone which can simulate the appearance anyone a Zetsu has ever touched down to their chakra, excluding kekkai genkais, but if they clone an uchiha user/any doujutsu, the clone can still have he appearance of the doujutsu but it has no purpose, though this is only useful as a diversion. Another ability of a Zetsu is the ability to devour (with the venus fly trap extensions, in which they can absorb into there bodies through a jutsu below) a dead human body easily.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
All of these jutsu can be performed by the white half, black half, and the whole user.

Name: Body Splitting
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu enables Zetsu to split his body into two, the black and white half. While separated, the two can act on their own. When split, Zetsu can still perform other techniques, such as his signature Mayfly. Though both halves can use jutsus that they can use together, and the ones they use separately. Also, each half does regrow a leg and missing body mass, but doesn't regrow a new eye, ear or arm. If one half is killed than the white half regrows a white half and only is able to use white half jutsu, and jutsu they use together, vice versa. They also loose all the thoughts distributed from the other half, and there emotions.

Name: Mayfly
Description: A Zetsu can merge his body with the ground and plants to move at very high speeds of 100 miles per hour through the networks of roots and water veins. Once merged, a Zetsu's presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even by sensory type ninja. This makes this jutsu perfect for up-close spying and infiltration. The user can also have part of his body in, and out of the ground while using this jutsu, or his whole body submerged.

Name: Spore Technique
Description: A Zetsu is able to plant spores in his opponents' bodies, unbeknownst to the opponents themselves (including Shinobi of Kage-level). These spores are time-delayed and, once they're activated, grow into copies of the Zetsu's white half. The copies proceed to restrict the targets' movements and absorb their chakra. The absorbed chakra can then be transferred to another individual, provided the copies of White Zetsu are able to make contact with the person whose chakra is to be replenished.

Name: Substitution Technique
Description: This technique allows a Zetsu's white half to create an exact copy of anyone he has ever touched, down to their chakra. However, it will not be strong enough to fight an extended battle, so its primary purpose is to function as a diversion. The clone retains the appearance of the person even after its "death" and returns to its form of a clone of White Zetsu only after the technique is released by Zetsu himself.

Name: Fly Trap Absorption
Description: The zetsu user is able to absorb there Fly Trap like extensions into there body, They are also able to bring the spikes back out of there body.

Name: Clone Technique
Description: White Zetsu can create multiple clones of himself, which can also be used in his Substitute Technique. These clones are exact copies all the way down to chakra though they do not take chakra from zetsu but merely duplicate it. These clones can take beatings the same as zetsu and are very strong, basically these clones are real clones and can be expelled by zetsu when needed; it can bleed it can get hit without disappearing. These clones can be used, as said earlier, for his Substitute Technique, which merely transforms the clone.

Name: Flytrap devouring
Description: Using the fully extended fly traps, the user is able to use them to devour the remains of bodies, these bodies can be stored, in the trap to bring the bodies back, but mainly the bodies are consumed, and the mushed up parts of the human are absorbed by the zetsu member.

Name: Flytrap Shield
Description: The user closes the flytrap extensions shut, making it able to protect the upper body from literally any attack, though the downside is it lets the bottom half unprotected and able to be attacked.

History:

The basic history of this clan is unknown. During the founding of konoha, outside the land of fire, there lay a village composed of monsterous humans that no one dare bothered, some said they were demons, others didn't know what to think of them. Until one day when a group of anbu, sent out by the 1st hokage, were ordered to slaughter all the monsterous beings who lived there. In this time, the peaceful village of the normal inhabitants that still thought they would be considered outcasts if they left do to there family being outcasts, and also members that showed characteristics of being a real zetsu clan member. Do to the warnings of the village guard, of two zetsu, there were a group able to escape, those of monsterous features went in hiding, and the normal ones of the village, moved to konoha under the cover of the still forming village, taking a scroll of there clan jutsus with them in hopes of future zetsu's that show the monsterous ability to have a chance. So, as they went undercover, soon some had kids, and than they had kids, a good 60 years after these refugees came there, the first zetsu was born. Konoha noticed that after examination and talking to the child, the only zetsu known living, Jasui Zetsu, was noticed that he wouldnt be much of a threat, and said sorry to there massacre so long ago, and pledged that Jasui would live a normal life style, so now living in harmony, there is one zetsu living in konoha, the others that escaped, who knows, there could be other unknown zetsu's laying around.
Clan Symbol: N/A
Back to top Go down
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~
Head-Admin/Webmaster
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~

ZETSU CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZETSU CLAN   ZETSU CLAN EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net

ZETSU CLAN
Page 1 of 1