The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Vergil [Jashin] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Vergil [Jashin] EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Vergil [Jashin] EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Vergil [Jashin] I_vote_lcapVergil [Jashin] I_voting_barVergil [Jashin] I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Vergil [Jashin] I_vote_lcapVergil [Jashin] I_voting_barVergil [Jashin] I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Vergil [Jashin]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:56 am

Name: Vergil
- Nickname: Shinigami
Date of Birth: 6th of Februari
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Serpent [snake]

Religion: Jashin

Looks:
Vergil has white hair, blue eyes and a pale skin.
He always has his hair gelled back, with one bang hanging over his face.
His body is rather slender, yet muscular.
His chest and shoulders are covered with several scars.
Vergil'sexpression is usually emotionless and serious.

Vergil [Jashin] Verfil10

Next to his standard akatsuki outfit, existing of the akatsuki robe and sandals, he wears his former Seven swordsman armor.
It is a sleeveless body armor made out of layers of black leather, filled with steel plating.
He wears regular black pants wich he wore as a hunter nin, and kept through his time as one of the seven swordsmen of the mist.

Personality:
Vergil is calm, cool, and collected, he also likes to read a book every now and then.
He is also very quiet and easily bored and dislikes genjutsu, since he does not think mindgames are worthy of a warrior.
His quietness is not due to a lack of self confidence however. indeed, he never shows fear over anything.
Vergil possesses incredible self-control of his emotions, which he shows by constantly displaying an emotionless personality.
He only shows surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he does'nt lose his composure.

Vergil comes from a long line of jashinists, though he is more bound to jashin then he wants to admit.
he has proven skillful in areas such as tracking, survival, stealth, assassination and armed-combat.
In addition to being an extremely powerful ninja, Vergil had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise.
He is exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he is rarely surprised or caught off guard.
Vergil is hard to anger, but when he is pissed of, it is wise to make a run for it.

Also, those that know him from his time as one of the seven swordsmen of the mist, know that he becomes almost invincible when he is angry.
It is said that his incredible speed at moving is only surpassed by the speed at wich his blade cuts.
Vergil also has no moral restraints regarding the people he killed; he consideres slaughter a religious calling and part of his objective, and sometime took considerable pleasure in making his opponents' deaths as painful as possible.
He wont kill if he doesnt have to, but if it is required to complete his mission, he will kill his opponent without second thought.
Despite being "immortal", he is still capable of dying from a lack of nutrients.

Fighting Prowess:
In battle, Vergil fights using either his katana sword, or his weighted chain.
Keeping his sword sheated under his robe, he hid a 3 meter long weighted chain.
When fighting, he carries his sword with his right hand, while keeping his chain hidden in his left sleeve.

He was exceptionally skilled at wielding his chain, capable of deflecting a swarm of shuriken thrown at close range.
He uses his chain for deflecting projectiles aimed at him or his ally, guarding them by dashing iin front of them and then quickly spinning it around infront of him.
Sometimes he uses the chain to constrict his opponents feet or arms when not expecting it.
Vergil could use his chain as a grappling hook, aswell as a climbing rope when having to silently enter enemy territory.
Also, when he is on an assasination assignment, he uses it to strike from behind and opponent and strangling them or breaking their neck.
The weight is attached inside of his robe's sleeve, locked on a ring hanging from a leather strap on his upper arm.
Though he is skilled with his chain, he is far more dangerous with his sword.

He has tremendous aim and control of where and how it will strike, making it highly difficult for his opponents to predict the weapon’s path.
It was said that among the seven swordsmen, Vergil was by far the fastest and most silent, since the other swordsmen usually chose a frontal attack.
Vergil has had excessive kenjutsu training from when he was young, and has tested it against many strong foes in the chuunin exams and in his time as a jounin.
He was so incredible smart and controlled with his sword, that he can use it to descend from a wall or high position by thrusting his scythe into the trunk of a tree or into a wall and using it as a stand, thus halting his descendance.
In battle, Vergil is extremely agile, having tremendous acrobatic prowess and dexterity in avoiding attacks.

Good Habit's:
- Vergil uses his immortality to safe his allies.
- Vergil prefers to take his targets in alive, but will kill them if they fight him.
- Vergil isnt angered quickly.
- Vergil has great self control
- Vergil doesnt complain alot.
- Vergil prefers to stay calm and quiet, leaving the other people to talk while he simply listhens.
- Because he is so quiet, it is easier for him to kill an opponent without them noticing him.
- Vergil relies almost solely on his kenjutsu

Bad habit's:
- When Vergil sees blood on his opponents, he will want to kill them, regardless of the consequences.
- When Vergil sees blood on his allies, he will start sweating and supressing his urge to kill.
- Vergil is sarcastic, and will sometimes make a joke in the middle of a sentence, making it hard to know when he is joking or when he isnt.
- If Vergil cant take his target in because they try to run, he will simple cut of a limb to make it easier for him.
- When Vergil is angered, he is nearly unstopable and will do wat is within his power to take care of the one who managed to piss him off.
- Vergil doesnt like vegetables.
- Vergil has a dislike for people who think they are stronger then him.

Vergil's favorite food is,
- liver
- spare ribs
- shrimp, Crab, Lobster
- boiled eggs
- mixed rice
- Onigiri

Least favorite food is,
- Vegetables
- Vegetarion cooking
- potato
- Anything sweet

Hobby's:
- Working out
- Reading
- meditating

Quotes:
"Keep talking, and I will kill you."
"Change is impossible, in this fog of ignorance"
"By the time I was your age, I had already dyed these hands in my enemies' blood..."
"You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what's most important"
"It ends with this..."

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Thu May 13, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:47 am

Basic Clan Information:
Clan Name: Jashin
Kekkei Genkai:

Name: Jujutsu: Shiji Hyoketsu - Curse Jutsu: Ceremony of Death
Type: Kinjutsu
Element: -
Description:
This technique is Shinzui's primary method of killing his opponents in the way of the Jashin religion.
He does not like to do it this way, but there are fights when he has no other option then doing it the Jashin way.

Jujutsu • Shijihyouketsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Akatsuki member Shinzui.
This Kinjutsu was the creation of the Jashin religion, an evil god cult of which Shinzui is a member.
As long as Shinzui kills, his body will not die.
This jutsu allows Shinzui to inflict whatever damage his body takes onto his opponent.
Shinzui will first form a Jashin symbol on the ground.
Shinzui will next draw blood from his opponent; the usage of his ranged scythe will help in this step.
He will then consume the blood of his opponent to begin the ceremony.

With the blood consumed his body will darken and form a skeletal deaths head outline on his body.
Then by placing himself within the circle of the symbol, any damage he takes while within it will also be felt by the opponent whose blood he consumed.
Shinzui will use his sword to cause self-inflicted damage which transfers to his opponent.
If he steps out of the circle, the connection ends and his opponent can damage him with no ill effects on themselves.
Note that this technique does not appear to be tied to Shinzui's general ability to not die.
Keeping with his strict religious nature, if Shinzui wins his battle he will finish out the technique with a two minute minute long prayer ceremony by laying on the symbol with the pike through his Sword.
This would normally take a jashinist 30 minutes, but Shinzui is not like other jashinist, in fact hating his gift.
Though the Dark god Jashin knows this, he excuses him for his "Flaw".
With this process his body will lose its skeletal outline and it will regain its natural appearance.

Clan Symbol:
Vergil [Jashin] Jashin10

Clan History:
It is unknown how long Jashin has been prayed and sacrificed to.

Vergil is a descendant from a long line of jashinists.
On one day, the civilians rose up against the temple dedicated to jashin.
They slew each and everyone of the Jashin worshippers, but in the end the jashinists sealed of the temple.
In secret, a young man without any bloodline ability's was chosen because of an ancient prophecy.
The boy had joined the jashin cult when he was 14 years old and was accepted for slaughtering his family and friends.
Being bound to a sacrificial stone table, part of his blood was drained and used to draw a circle and a triangle.

Starting to spell out an incantation, his entire body starting twitching and pulsing.
They branded a seal upon his chest with the same circle and triangle shape.
From that moment, he blacked out.

When he woke up, he was hailed to as a god.
Wondering what had happened to him, he was told that they performed a Kinjutsu on his body.
This was as much a gift as it was a curse, seeing as how he had to shed blood and kill people to enleghten his "immortality".
As a sign of grattitude, he slew each and everyone of the monks before burning down the temple.
Having sacrificed the monks to jashin, he had proved himself worthy of becoming the "Right hand of Jashin".

Following the guidence of the monks, he went down under in the shore's of Kirigakure.
It was there that he found an enclave hidden in an underwater cavern.
He found the remains of the ancient cult of jashin, the most fanatic murderours in all of the shinobi world.
When he went into the catacombs, he found a room filled with blood, reaching from the ground to his knees.
Moving through the blood, he noticed that there where corspes of both humans and animals at the bottom of the blood bath.
On the end of the catacomb, he saw a sword stuck into a stone altar.

Reading the scriptures on the stone altar, it read "Beware those who take up this sword. If you choose to take up the sword, then prepare for a life of slaughter".
Taking the stone from the altar, he took it with him and went outside.
After collapsing the enclave, he had erased all ties from the outside to the jashin cult.
After that, he went throughout Kagero Village and killed each and every one, and then burned the entire village.
Having taken care of all witnesses to the jashin massacre and the temple itself, he had completed his task.
With that, the history, present and past of the jashin cult had been erased.
Taking on the alias of "Shinigami", no one knew he had comitted these murdours.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:52 am

Rank Information:
Village: Kagero Village
Affiliation: Akatsuki "Daybreak or Dawn"

Partner:
Function:

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Second: kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity:
Main: Doton
Sub: Fuuton
Special Characteristics:

Able Bodied
Vergil is in excellent physical shape. He heals quickly and is seldom ill.
He trains every day to keep his body fit and eats alot to keep up his immune system.

Ambidextrous
Vergil is equally skilled at using both hands.
Vergil himself is one of the lucky one's born with being able of using both hands equally.
But he still trains every day in order to refine this talent and to keep himself from being surpassed by others.

Light Sleeper
Vergil is very light sleeper.
Any noise at all will instantly awaken him to a state of full alert.
The character is no easier to sneak up on while asleep than he is when he is awake.
This is because he had lived a few years in the jashin temple, a place where people get killed in their sleep just to praise their god.
To the extent, he trained himself to awaken immidiatly when he hears noises.

Faith
Vergil has a deep and abiding faith to sustain him.
Vergil believes in himself, this is due to his skills with both ninjutsu and using his weapons.
Then there is the small fact that he is basically immortal.
Theses things make him believe that he is invincible.
Even though this is pretty much a fact, he does not show it and is not at all arrogant towards others.

He also believes that Jashin watches over him and keeps granting him immortality.
Next to believing in himself and in his religion, he also believes that the akatsuki will look after him, as he will look out after them.

Photographic Memory
Vergil remembers everything he sees and hears with absolute clarity.
He was tought not to miss any tracks or small trails by his Captain, the leader of the Hunter-nins.
This is why he remembers everything he sees.
It is also very handy for doing tracking objectives for the akatsuki.

Disowned
Vergil has been cast out of his clan, the seven swordmen of the mist and kirigakure for the crimes he comitted.
He slew two out of seven swordmen from the mist, butchered multiple village elders and killed his own family and his home town, Kagero village.
To his knowledge, only kirigakure, the hunter nins and the seven swordsmen have placed a bounty on his head.
But to reasons of being both feared and respected in the underworld, he knows he will only be assaulted by Kirigakure itself, and most likely not by bounty hunters.
Now that he has joined the akatsuki, he does not need his clans influance anymore, since he is now even more feared then before.

Safe House
Vergil has access to the Akatsuki lair, which is the perfect hiding spot due to no one other then members knowing it's location.
Though he is not the run and hide type, he most likely wont go into hiding there, but it still is his home.

Notorious
Vergil is notorious throughout Kirigakure and most of the smaller village's.
It is rumored that he has slain half of the seven swordsmen with his bare hands, and killed and reaped the elders, and yet others believe that he is a deity, and unable to die.
Though this is only part true, it is believed that he is some sort of god.
Because of this, many people fear and respect him, offering him what help they can.
Coming face to face with the authorities more then once, they let him walk most of the time because of their own fear of death.
People are fearing Vergil almost wherever he goes, intimidating them just by walking past them.
He can get access to clubs others wont get access to, just as he is able of aquireing almost anything for nothing.
It is not a strange thing for him when people ask him what gives him strength.
He usually swiftly answers with the word "Faith".

Criminal Associations
Vergil is well known throughout the Ninja World's underworld.
He has lots of shady contacts who cater to his particular tastes and people keeping an eye out for him.
Regardless of the particulars, Vergil is a man who can get things done.
These connections can be used to track certain individuals, procure illegal goods, or gather information.
Though most things come at a price, people dont ask much in return, knowing what he is capable of.

Resolve
Vergil has become accustomed to the horrors of the Ninja world and possesses a steely resolve.
From the things he has seen and done, there is nothing that can stand in his way when he is set on it.
When one has killed his teachers, family and most emotions, there is hardly anything holding him back.
Vergil does not fear anything, not even death.

Murder of Crows
Vergil has a large network of friends and associates that keep an eye out for him wherever he goes.
Any time Vergil is in apparent danger or likely to be apprehended, a crow, or lookout, will approach him and give the word.
Obviously there are limits to the reach of Vergil's network, but he will generally receive ample warning while around the slums, streets, and rookeries of the village.
This is because he did alot of favors for the people of the underworld and the poor.
Killing specific hunters that where assigned to one of these people or killing those people pay taxes to has gained him both respect and friends.
Usually on the same wavelength, he will usually be warned for almost anything.
Most of these lookouts will be located in the Water country [Mostly kirigakure itself], and around the smaller villages in the Fire county.

Reputation - Underworld
Vergil is well known to the denizens of the Underground.
Provided he does not make trouble, he can generally make his way among the humans and missing ninja tribes that call the tunnels home.
It is there that he has great connections and is able of getting around there.
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Academy jutsu:

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Name: Genjutsu Kai
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Name: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. In Vergils case, he can use his chain for rappeling, tieing down and movement restriction.

Name: Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Wed May 12, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Wind style ninjutsu:

Name: Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Element: Fuuton
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Name: Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Description: Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.

Name: Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile
Description: Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The user inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage.

Name: Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Description: Fuuton • Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element.
To utilize this technique, the ninja will form the needed hand seal.
A large slicing wind will then be created which can cut through his opponent.
This can be used to immobilize large summons.

Name: Fuuton: Shinkuha - Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Description: The user takes a deep breath and fires a large blast of wind energy from his mouth.
this can also be used for defensive purposes, if the user spins his body around while exhaling a large blade of wind.
The resulting blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets, causing great damage.
It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, but it releases one large blade instead of several smaller blasts.

Name: Fuuton: Shinkugyoku - Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Description: The user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.
The blasts are capable of piercing into an opponent's flesh, similar to bullets.
It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Wave, but instead of shooting one large blast, it shoots several smaller ones.

Name: Futon: Shinku Renpa - Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves
Description: The user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles as he moves his head around.
The resulting blast is large enough to slice through it's target, causing great damage.
It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum wave, but it releases two large blades instead of one.

Name: Futon: Shinku Taigyoku - Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Description: A stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth.
Instead of being fired as multiple bullets of wind chakra, the small bullets are formed together into one large bullets.
When the bullet hits a hard surface or opponent, it explodes, causing the chakra to lash out in multiple small cutting wind blades.
These blades reach out two meters from the epicenter.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Earth Style ninjutsu:

Name: Dochuu Senkou - Underground Submarine Voyage
Element: Doton
Description: Doton • Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, a ninja can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth, extending a weapon or hand above the earth to appear as a shark or submarine fin.

Name: Retsudo Tenshou - Revolving Split Earth Palm
Description: Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.

Name: Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Description: Doton • Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground.

Name: Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Description: Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Name: Domu - Earth Spear
Description: Doton • Domu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by a ninja. After forming the needed Snake handseal, a ninja will harden his/her body using the Earth Element. This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen his/her arm to increase his striking ability. Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks.

Name: Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split
Description: Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Name: Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction
Description: Doton • Iwa Yado Kuzushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whoever is trapped inside.

Name: Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Description: Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, a ninja is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his chakra, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flatening all in its path. This jutsu requires immense strength.

Name: Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart
Description: Doton • Doryuu Jouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground.

Name: Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Description: Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Name: Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison
Description: Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, a ninja is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. Placing his/her hands against the dome he/she is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his own body. At the same time the user will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows him to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from the user, it becomes more and more weak allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.

Name: Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Description: Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Name: Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Description: Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Name: Otoshi Buta - Covering Lid
Description: Doton • Otoshi Buta is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. A large earthen pot will then fall from the sky to cover and contain the target summon. A powerful enough summon will be able to overturn the pot and escape. This will be the final attack in an elemental trio used by the ANBU.

Name: Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Description: Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath a target to sink and kill it.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Ninpou and non element ninjutsu:

Name: Gentoushin no Jutsu [Lit Apparition Technique]
Element: none
Description:
Gentoushin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Vergil to communicate with the akatsuki, even though there is a whole country between them.
By forming the needed handseal and going into a state of meditation, an astral form of their being will appear the chosen akatsuki members location.
This spirit can speak with anyone in the room and hear everything.
He can use this when he has infiltrated another village, when he needs to be in a meeting, but he cant physically be there, or just wants to talk.
While in the spirit form, the member’s voice will sound deep and distorted.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Jashin jutsu/Kinjutsu (custom):

Name: Kekkai • ichidou Houjin - Barier • Shrine method formation
Type: Ninjutsu/sensory
Description:
This is one of the techniques Vergil developed to show his faith in the jashin religion.
Standing in one spot, the spot he wishes to protect (house, cave, lair etc.).
That spot serves as an epicenter for this jutsu.
Weaving the required handseals, four earthen Hachiman shrines rise from the ground in a circle around the epicenter.
The shrines are blood red of color and bear multiple seals of Jashin.
These gates then cloak themselves, camouflaging themselves like a cameleon.
Everything passing by the radius of this barrier is instantly noriced by Vergil.
This allows him to see how many people entered the barrier area, and it keeps him from getting suprised.

If the barrier is destroyed by a powerfull enough attack, he will also notice, so there is basically no point in destroying them.
The technique lasts untill the hachiman shrines are destroyed.
The range they are summoned at vary with the amount of chakra used.
A rank: 50 meter radius
S rank: 10 meter radius

Spoiler:

Name: Jashin yomigaeri - Wicked heart Resurrection
Type: Kinjutsu
Description:
This technique is tied to jashinism and the yomi numa technique.
When the yomi numa technique is used, Vergil can perform the jashin yomigaeri jutsu.
This jutsu allows him to call upon the ones he killed in sacrifice to Jashin.
They cannot move out of the yomi numa and are primarily used to pull in those that somehow have stopped themselves from suberging in the yomi numa technique.
Causing a rather large amount of Chakra, the dead have to stay in the muddy soil of the yomi numa.
The summoned dead do not have a consciousness, their only objective is to drag down people stuck in yomi numa.
The dead can only grab ahold of their opponent.
Ontop of that, when they are destroyed, their bodies reform from the yomi numa soil.

The only way to stop this is somehow stopping the yomi numa (freezing the soil, burning it so intensely that it turns to glass, escaping from the swamp itself etc.)
This is a formidable jutsu that only Vergil can use.

Name: Colosseum of the death god
Description:
Forming the correct handseals, thick earthen walls rise from the ground.
As the walls start rising, it starts to form a dome with a small exit, being the roof wich is only 2 meters wide and over 20 meters high.
Once inside the colosseum, it is extremely hard to escape.
This is because the walls are very thick, making it hard for even Raiton jutsu to penetrate it.
When the walls start rising, the user stands ontop of the wall, while the target is surrounded.
It is highly unlikely that an opponent escapes the walls, since they are struck by a tremour caused by the rising earthen building.

When the colosseum is summoned, the user can choose to go inside aswell.
This is used by Vergil in two different ways.
the first is to close him and his opponent of from the outside world, making it a one on one deathmatch.
The other is to stand safe and sound above the opponent and use a combination of sorts.
Using Yomi numa to entrap the opponent and Jashin Yomigaeri to seal their fate.
This jutsu also costs a considerable amount of chakra.
The dome has a fifty meter radius, is twenty meters high, and the only exit is a small two meter wide hole on the top of the dome.

The dome will not disappear if Vergil dies, but the opponent has to climb his way out.
It can be unsummoned by Vergil.
If the dome has to be taken down, it will take weeks or even months to remove because of it's dense structure.
Vergil uses this technique sometimes, since it costs almost 20% of his chakra.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Mon May 10, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Styles:
Name: Iaido
Type: Kenjutsu
Description:
Iaido is a Japanese martial art associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.

Name: Iaijutsu
Type: Kenjutsu
Description:
Iaijutsu , often translated roughly as the "art of mental presence and immediate reaction", is the Japanese martial art of drawing the sword. At least one author makes the distinction that, strictly speaking, iaijutsu consists exclusively of the portion of combat where the sword is drawn, and that any further techniques are technically classified as kenjutsu.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Weapons:

Name: Yamato, last of the bloodlust swords
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities:
The sword Yamato Was made to be the fastest and most durable blade in the shinobi world. It is much lighter then your average katana and is also more durable. It also has the characteristic's of an O-katana wich are said to be the sharpest among the katana swords.
It is a sword crafted for swift assasination's, but is now used for one to one combat.
Because the sword is made out of a special material, it has the ability to channel chakra, though it works best with the Fuuton and Raiton element's; since these are best used for speed and cutting power.

Origin:
This is one of the legendary O-katana, made by the legendary swordsmith "Muramasa".
These blades where cursed, making the bearer of the blade shed blood.
Allready having shed his fair share of blood before knowing he was cursed made it pretty easy for him to accept.
The blade can channel Chakra and is very powerfull.
But not only that, it has the ability of an O-katana, said to be able to cut through anything.
It is said that this is these blades posed as a blueprint for the kusanagi blades.

Name: Weighted Chain
Appearance:
Spoiler:
It is a simple chain with a weight attached to it to improve its movement speed.
Special abilities:
The chain is about five meters long and has a weight attached to the end of it.
This weight can be used to pummel his opponents and to improve the movement speed of the chain.
It is also used to grapple and pull in enemies.
Other then that, it can be used for rappeling, used as a grappling hook or to tie someone down.
He can also use it to deflect projectiles by lashing it out of his sleeve and spinning it infront of him, intercepting the projectiles.
it is attached to his upper arm, locked on a leather strap.

Origin:
Vergil bought this on the black market in kirigakure.
The weight was a part of his sensei's kusari gama, but he attached it to his chain to improve it's performances.

Armor:
Name: Buredo Yoroi [Blade armor]
appearance:
Spoiler:

Special characteristics: Made from black leather on the outside, with the inside made out of wool, it is both warm and comfortable armor.
Being filled with strips of steel on the inside, it is pretty durable and able to decrease the damage from blunt attacks, spreading the damage instead of taking it in one spot.
Though it i strong against blunt attacks, there is some space between the strips.
This space is large enough for a stabbing weapon to get through.
It is not heavy and he wears it under his akatsuki robe, hidden out of sight.

origin:
This is the armor he took with him when he left Kagero village.
It was the traditional battle armor used for generations.
His grandfather wore it before him, and now that he is dead, it is his.

Last edited by Vergil yashou on Tue May 11, 2010 3:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm

History and RP Sample:
History of Shinzui:
Birth arc: (age 0-7)
Twenty years ago, a beautifull child was born into the Yashou family.
Vergil also had a two twin brothers, and they seemed to be very similar to eachother.
He was the grandson of the clan leader and his father was a noble teacher of the bird country's academy.
After a few weeks, baby Vergil got his first presents from his grandfather.
He got a kendo stick for future practice.
Because the wolves they kept where'nt as savage as the wild ones, they where trained to track people, or even kill on command.
Though the family lived by tradition, Vergil's father would never be able to become clan leader because he had a weak body.
Because of his weak father, it was decided that Vergil would become the next clan leader when the time came.

This frustrated his father to no end, saving his anger to the moment he got home.
Hitting his wives and underfeeding his son's, it wasnt a good start to their life.
Though his grandfather and his uncles intervened after a few weeks, his father was locked up and forced to see a shrink.
This helped him alot and helped him remove his misplaced anger and tension.
After that, his father set up a souvenir shop and built a fence around the hot springs in their backyard, asking money from people so they can bathe in it.
Now growing up quite okey, he had been traumatized by what had happened at home.

Academy arc: (age 8-10)
At the age of eight, Vergil started his kenjutsu training with his grandfather at the same time as he entered the academy.
Because of his youthfull body and his young, but smart way of thinking, he quickly learned to fight with a sword and score A's at the academy.
Because of his smart and a bit arrogant attitude, alot of boys wanted to take it outside very often.
Though they where actually more intimidated then willing to fight, a real fight never came to be.

The first skill Vergil learned was one he completely mastered at the age of 12, the body flicker technique.
Vergil was quite skilled at using it at his young age, and had no problem in combining it with kenjutsu moves.
It was at his 9th birthday that Vergil learned to create his own technique's using Shunshin and kenjutsu.
When Vergil finished the academy a year earlier then the other kids, his grandfather and he spent even more time practicing kenjutsu.
Learning various combinations from the basic combat stance, Vergil became quite the prodigy of the clan and now had a reputation to live up to.

Shortly after becoming a genin rank shinobi, he unlocked his kanetsugan and got clearance for night mission, hunting with the wolf pack and nocturnal training from the clan's own assasination squad.
He had alot personal practice with his brothers when they where free from school.
Vergil was by far the strongest of the three, but they where good friends and close family.

Genin arc: (age 10-11)
As Shinzui started becoming a prodigy in Kagero village, so did his dislike against the village start showing.
The village was peaceloving, passive and only trying to get money.
Slowly detoriating from a shinobi village into a tourist site, it started getting in the way of his vision of a shinobi village.
The task of a main vilage is to enforce the law of it's country, to punish those that break the law and to wage war against others.
Though he didnt like the idea of war, he grew tired of the way his village had become, but he chose to let it pass him by.

Training with his sword everyday, he kept on exceeding his skills.
Becoming more and more formidable, he was assigned to a ninja squad.
Together with his two brothers, he was assigned to Gozu sensei.
Gozu was a powerfull Jounin from the village, and was very talented at using wind jutsu.
Their first mission was a reconaisance mission on wich they had to retrieve a stolen object from the Daimyou.
Fighting their way past several missing ninja's and treasure hunters, they obtained the object and returned it to the daimyou.

Because he showed great skills in doing his missions, he was signed up for the chuunin exams that would take place one month later.
Training twentyfour seven, he made sure he would be ready for the exams.
Learning some powerfull Jutsu from Gozu sensei, he was taken to the examination room.

Chuunin arc: (age 11-14)
Upon entering the chuunin exam, he passed the first test simply by answering all the questions right.
The questions where way to easy for him and he had the rest of the day of, wich he spent with his brothers in a local restaurant.
After having eaten their fill, the prepared to go to their hotelroom.
Upon entering their room, they saw that their room was plundered and the back window was wide open.
As the three brothers went through the window, they saw a man running over the roof with a bag of stolen stuff on his back.

Upon seeing an opening, Darui, the youngest of the brothers used a water style ninjutsu to blow the man of the roof.
As the man hit the floor, he broke his leg and couldnt resist anymore.
Instead of showing mercy, the boys took their stuff back and left the man on the street.

Taking their well deserved night rest, the boys went to sleep early.
As the next day came, Vergil was told to enter a large forest in which he was supposed to find two different scrolls which would allow him entry to the center tower.
Starting out with an earth scroll, he was placed inside the forest and quickly made his way to the center.
Preparing ro ambush a ninja with a heaven scroll, he instaid found two girls fighting eachother for their scrolls.
Waiting to see wich one would win, he waited for 10 minutes untill one of the girls passed out, while the other sat down and tried to rest.
Quickly moving in, he hit the girl in the neck, knocking her unconscious.
Not knowing why he did it, he picked up his kunai and slit their throats.
Taking her scroll, he made his way to the tower and entered a room where he opened the scroll.
Upon opening the scrolls, a man appeared and informed him that he had succesfully finished the second part of the exams.

As the final part of the exam was about to start, Vergil and his brothers went towards the arena in wich the final exam was being held.
As his brothers took place at the spectator seats, Vergil himself went towards the genin assembly room.
Seeing eight other genin, they where sorted out by a computer and sent to different arena's.
As his first round started, he had to fight a guy called Akira chinatsu, a guy specializing in taijutsu.
At first the boys speed overwhelmed vergil, but after pulling himself together, he was able of using his reppushou to knock him of his feet and striking his tendons with his sword.
Being unable to fight, Akira was forced to give up and Vergil finished the semi finals, and so got access to the finals.

For the final battle, he was directed to the main arena.
Looking up, he was a bit shocked while seeing the five Kage's where invited to watch the final battle.
The last person he had to fight was an eighteen year old man who used weaponry ninjutsu.
Being caught in a storm of kunai and shuriken, vergil quickly made one of the plans that gave him the nickname
Using Daitoppa to clear the shuriken and kunai out of his sight, he now had an opening.
He then used a raiton element attack together with his sword and trew it straight at the man.
Trowing the man of his feet, he used a bodyflicker technique and kicked the man in his face, followed by a barrage of kicks and punches.
Eventually, the man gave up and Vergil was the victor.
Being hailed by a large audiance, he became well know throughout the shinobi world for his acomplishments.

Jashin arc: (Age 14-16)
Having returned home, the clan held a great feast in his honor.
Being invited to the royal table together with his brothers, they ate their fill while Vergil explained all the things that had happened to them while at the exams.
His grandfather was very joyfull and held a speech for the entire family.
As he finished speaking about how proud he was of his grandson, he finished his speech with a very unsuspected sentence.
"To show how proud i am of my grandson, i have decided to speeden the process and hold the duel for clan leadership tomorrow at midnight".
Being shocked by this sudden event, Vergil excused himself and went to his room, saying he felt ill.

He knew that he had to kill his grandfather, who was like a father to him.
Knowing that he could never do that, he started packing his stuff and prepared to leave the clan estate and leave the bird country.
As he was about to leave, he left a letter saying that he was not able to kill his grandfather and felt unqualified to become a clan leader.
Taking his leave, he joined a group of people that might be able to raise him as a killer.
Travelling to the mountains, he talked to a man, calling himself the speaker of Jashin.
Having to perform a rite of sacrifice, he sacrificed a deer to jashin and was granted entry.
When inside, he was told on more then one ocasion that they where expecting him.

Once inside, people where rumoring that the chosen one had arrived.
Being taken to the dorms, he saw alot of freaky stuff going on, stuff he didnt think would see in his lifetime.
Seeing people laying on table's, having their throats slit and bleeding out or even choking on their own blood.
Others where hurting themselves with knife's, seeming to get some sick sort of pleasure out of it.
When he asked why they where doing it, the man just said that he would come to understand in time.
That night, he slept in the dorms and couldnt close his eyes.
Hearing the laughter and screams around him, he didnt feel at easy.
When he woke up in the morning, he heard three men got killed in their sleep.

Starting to be trained and educated in the way's of jashin, many cultists experimented on him with Jashin magic and rituals.
When he turned fourteen, it went a little overboard.
When Vergil turned fourteen, the civilians rose up against the temple dedicated to jashin.
They slew each and everyone of the Jashin worshippers, but in the end the jashinists sealed of the temple.
In secret, a young man without any bloodline ability's was chosen because of an ancient prophecy.
The boy had joined the jashin cult when he was 14 years old and was accepted for slaughtering his family and friends.
Being bound to a sacrificial stone table, part of his blood was drained and used to draw a circle and a triangle.

Starting to spell out an incantation, his entire body starting twitching and pulsing.
They branded a seal upon his chest with the same circle and triangle shape.
From that moment, he blacked out.

When he woke up, he was hailed to as a god.
Wondering what had happened to him, he was told that they performed a Kinjutsu on his body.
This was as much a gift as it was a curse, seeing as how he had to shed blood and kill people to enleghten his "immortality".
As a sign of grattitude, he slew each and everyone of the monks before burning down the temple.
Having sacrificed the monks to jashin, he had proved himself worthy of becoming the "Right hand of Jashin".

Following the guidence of the monks, he went down under in the shore's of Kirigakure.
It was there that he found an enclave hidden in an underwater cavern.
He found the remains of the ancient cult of jashin, the most fanatic murderours in all of the shinobi world.
When he went into the catacombs, he found a room filled with blood, reaching from the ground to his knees.
Moving through the blood, he noticed that there where corspes of both humans and animals at the bottom of the blood bath.
On the end of the catacomb, he saw a sword stuck into a stone altar.

Reading the scriptures on the stone altar, it read "Beware those who take up this sword. If you choose to take up the sword, then prepare for a life of slaughter".
Taking the stone from the altar, he took it with him and went outside.
After collapsing the enclave, he had erased all ties from the outside to the jashin cult.
After that, he went throughout Kagero Village and killed each and every one, and then burned the entire village.
Having taken care of all witnesses to the jashin massacre and the temple itself, he had completed his task.
With that, the history, present and past of the jashin cult had been erased.
Taking on the alias of "Shinigami", no one knew he had comitted these murdours.

Kirigakure arc: (age 16)
Walking around without a purpose and eternal life, he got more and more bored.
Still training his swordsmenship with his new sword, he became better and better.
On one day, Vergil found and followed a trader on the road.
Hiding among his Cargo, he got taken to the water country, to a village called Kirigakure.
When the kirigakure guards checked the carts, he went out of the cargo and hid under the cart, holding himself up from the ground.
Not noticing that he had entered, he got with the trader to his hotel.
When the man entered his hotelroom, Vergil snuck in and killed the man, taking all of his papers and taking over his identity.

Now thought to be a trader, he took his newly stolen cargo to the Kirigakure Underworld.
Quickly selling his cargo, wich aparently contained medicine, he had more then enough money to start a new life in this place.
When walking around the black market, he saw a demonstration of a man with a chain, using it for grapples, blocks and strangleholds.
Challenging people from the crowd to a duel, with the cost of losing being their money and valueables, while the one winning gets the man's valuables.
It seemed fair to Vergil, so he went into the circle with the man while drawing his sword.

As the man lashed out, he hit Vergil across the face.
When he fell to the floor, everyone laughed at him.
This infuriated him, grabbing hold of the chain with his hand and pulling it towards him.
As the men fell over, he held his blade on his chin.
Seeing the fear in the mans eyes, he took the mans chain and left.

On the way to the house district, he went by an agent and bought a house.
Being directed to his new building, Vergil had no furniture or whatsoever, but could make an easy life here.
Living near the Kirigakure blackmarket, he always took night walks.
On one of these walks, he found a nice little restaurant.
It was cheap, but it was deffinetly first class food that was worth eating.
Making the restaurant his primary eating facility.
Being able to get Steak, Crab, Shrimp, Onigiri, Spare ribs and different kinds of soup, the restaurant had all the things that he was fond of.

After eating, he went to the mizukage's office and then try to get into the Kirigakure military.

Hunter nin arc: (age 16-19)
Taking his papers from Kagero village to the Mizukage's office, he showed that he was atleast worth doing B rank mission.
Though the Village didnt work by standards in the days, he had to prove himself against another kirigakure warrior.
Having to fight to the death, the mizukage told him it was one of their best warriors.
Being a rather skilled Jounin, he was using a Kusari gama and the lightning element.
Swinging his raiton charged kusari gama from a distance, he had difficulty in dodging the attacks.

Getting multiple cuts and bruises, his body started numbening from the lightning chakra.
Dropping himself on the floor, his entire body was starting to go numb.
Though he was used to pain, he didnt really feel much of it, but gave the appearance that he was down for the count.
As it seemed as though he had given up, the ninja came up to him, wanting to cut of his head from close.
When the jounin lifted his scythe part of the kusari gama, Vergil fired one of his most powerfull wind based attacks at him, .
Taking the blast to the chest, the Jounin was ripped into multiple shreds of flesh and blood as his pieces got shot at a wall behind it.

Standing up, he saw that the mizukage had liked what he had seen.
Vergil became one of kirigakure's infamous Hunter nin.
Though the Mizukage didnt trust him yet, he was put into a three man cell instead of working alone.
Having another young warrior called Kamui with him, together with his Captain, the three of them went out on missions.
He spoke to Kamui multiple times, but none of the villagers knew who the Captain was or what he looked like under his mask.

Seven swordsmen arc (age 19-22):
Having finished his Third S ranked asasination mission, he had finished a total of 298 A-rank and 42 S-rank assasination missions with his team.
This had earned him quite some nicknames, some of these where "Shinigami", "Blood mist reaper" and "Skull".
In his three years with the Hunter nin, he felt at ease.
The only thing they did all day was tracking, stalking and killing those that had defected their village.
Though he was no better then the ones he hunted, he tried to keep that kind of thoughts out of his head.

Now that he had done alot for the village, the mizukage trusted him enough to be taken into his personnal favorite squad, "The seven swordsmen of the mist".
Seeing as how he was allready pretty skillfull with a sword, it was quite the privilege, and even Vergil was stunned for a second.
Taking the offer, Vergil was now an official meber of the sevenswordsmen of the mist.
Like himself, the other members has some pretty weird swords.
One fighting with a linked sword, another with a two handed sword and so on.
It felt great for Vergil to be among people that are like him.

Trading blows with one another on more then one ocassion, most members where pretty equally skilled.
Among the swordsmen, Vergil was probably the strongest.
Not because of his skill, but because of his immortality.
Not doing much since there where no village threatening plans or wars going on, most members usually trained, worked out, or did nothing at all.
This is why Vergil has had so much time training with his sword, and using his chain as an aditional weapon in combat.

Training with two swordsmen in particullar, he was constantly trying to improve his ways of fighting with sword and chain.
Having extended his chain with a part of the fallen jounin's Kusarigama, he had ripped of the scythe and put on the weight.
It now moved way faster and felt way stronger when hitting with it.
Having a lifetime worth of training, he did whatever he wanted, because his life was perfect as it was here.

Entering akatsuki arc: (age 22)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vergil [Jashin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil [Jashin]   Vergil [Jashin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vergil [Jashin]
Page 1 of 1