The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] I_vote_lcapVergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] I_voting_barVergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] I_vote_lcapVergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] I_voting_barVergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata]   Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 am

Name: Nezumiiro
Nickname: Shiruba [silver]
Physical Description:
Spoiler:
Nezumiiro is a large grey wolf that is large enough to be used as a riding mount.
His eyes are yellow and he has large powerfull claws and a muscular body.
His fur is a bit odd because it seems to be a mixture of silver and light blue.

Summon Requirements: Blood
Species: Wolf
Story:
Nezumiiro is the pet Vergil got from the clan.
Vergil and nezumiiro have been together since the day they where both still kid's.
Now a days, Nezumiiro is big enough to be used as a riding mount.

Special Characteristics:
Nezumiiro is very fast and agile.
Because of this, he can be used to bring over message's between shinobi in no time.
He can also be used as a mount for fast transport or used as a tracking hound.
Nezumiiro also has the ability to speak.
His voice is that of a mature male with a slight growl in it.

Elemental Affinity: none
Clan: Buredo

Name: Oogata
Physical Description:
Spoiler:
Oogata is an enormous lizard behemoth.
He has a thick, green skin and long teeth.
His eyes are yellow and he has large black claws.
Oogata is about 10 meter's tall and ways a few ton.

Summon Requirements: Blood
Species: Lizard behemoth
Story:
When Vergil was in the akatsuki, he was hired to completely wipe out a small town.
For this task, the leader of the akatsuki granted him a scroll that would summon a large behemoth with a grumpy attitude.
Because Oogata and Vergil had the same kind of personality, the two got along well and quickly dispatched the entire town.
After returning to base, he was granted the summoning rites of Oogata for doing a good job.

Special Characteristics:
Oogata has a very powerfull and thick skin that combined with his size, make him the perfect battering ram or the sledgehammer that easily brings down a wall, gate or building.
Oogata has the ability to speak, his voice is a very loud and low mumbling sound.

Elemental Affinity:
Clan: not clan related
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata]   Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm fine with it, Approved by me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata]   Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:58 am

~Approved by me too~ =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata]   Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vergil's summoning's [Nezumiiro and Oogata]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: Character Creation :: Pet/Summon Creation :: The Kennel-
Jump to: