The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Mikk Clan (Done) I_vote_lcapMikk Clan (Done) I_voting_barMikk Clan (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Mikk Clan (Done) I_vote_lcapMikk Clan (Done) I_voting_barMikk Clan (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mikk Clan (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan~kun
Konoha Sannin
Cyan~kun

Mikk Clan (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Mikk Clan (Done)   Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Clan Name: Mikk
Kekkei Genkai: The
Mikk Clan powers are the bio-kinetic chakra there body produces to convert the potential energy of non-living matter into kinetic energy. The conversion process, referred to as charging, often results in a violent and powerful explosion. The explosion is proportional to the size of the object. they charges an object via an aura emitted from there lighting chakra, and transfer it through physical contact. So Basically this clan can make explosions by transferring it threw lighting chakra. The chakra turns a purple color when it transfers. Because of this every time a clan member uses lighting justu's they are purple.

Secret Clan Justu:

Name: Charge
Type:
Ninjustu
Element: Raiton
Description: After charging an item with bio-kinetic chakra there body produces to convert the potential energy
of non-living matter into kinetic energy. The conversion process, referred to as charging, often results in a violent and powerful explosion. So basically after touching an item and putting chakra into it it explodes. They can explode anything as big as a 6 foot tree but not a human. (C rank: A Rock or playing card, something around 2 inchis, B rank: something that is 3 inches, A rank: something that 4 inches. Something that 6 inches.) After they touch it, There item will explode only when they want them to during that post. Also if they drop the item or let go of it they can take the charge out of it so that it docent explode.

Name: Charge bow/Blade
Type: Ninjustu
Element:
Raiton
Description: After focusing the bio-kinetic chakra there body produces to convert the potential energy
of non-living matter into kinetic energy. They suppress it and charge it into a weapon that is a bow or blade. They can shoot out charge's that are in the form of an arrow. This bow or blade last 3 post. When the bow or the blade hits the opponent it causes a small explosion on them in the shape of a cut and causes them allot of pain. The explosion open up wounds that look like they where made by a kunai or sword. This Blade/Bow cannot cut anything but only cause the small explosions.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Name: Charge Arrow (Can only be used after using charge box/blade)
Type: Ninjustu
Element: Raiton
Description: After focusing the bio-kinetic chakra there body produces to convert the potential energy of non-living matter into kinetic energy. They suppress it and charge it into an arrow they they launch it using the charge bow.

Clan Symbol: There gray Skin and Tattoo's on there head.
Clan History:
Most of the foundation of this clan is unknown. There
Most known about this clan and its clan members are from the stories told about Kyoubou Mikk the founder of the clan. It is said that the Mikk clan was 1 of the 1st clans to be on the outskirts of Konoha and that it was 1 of the richest clans there was in Konoha. During this time the clan was said to be most 1 of the most dangerous clans because they where so strong and had such a strong Kekei Genkai. This KeKei Genkai was said to be a copy of god lighting himself. But most people
think that the clan members where born with it. During this time 1 of the clans strongest members was born his name was Kyoubou Mikk. During the great ninja war most of the Mikk clans lower class members where killed since the higher class members didn't participate in the war since they felt that it was the lower poor members of the clan duty to
die in battle for the richer members of the clan. During this time there was a very strong member of the clan who discovered there where more then 1 power to the clan Kekei Genkai such as the shadow manipulation and the injury vision. After he discovered it he went into battle after the he soon came out alive and thanks to his strength in battle the Mikk clan was named 1 of the strongest clans there where in konoha. The Clan has moved into and is known as 1 of the most strongest and richest clans there was in Konoha. Also because of these they are hated by those poorer then them and roomers of them being demons and them being 1 of the most greedy some people call them jerks and stuck up bastards, but they don't mind. But 1 day the clan got to greedy and became over run with power so they had to be wiped out for there own good. It is unknown how many members of the clan that are left so far there is 1 in counting.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok

Mikk Clan (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikk Clan (Done)   Mikk Clan (Done) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Mikk Clan (Done)
Page 1 of 1