The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Kozshiroyuki clan I_vote_lcapKozshiroyuki clan I_voting_barKozshiroyuki clan I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Kozshiroyuki clan I_vote_lcapKozshiroyuki clan I_voting_barKozshiroyuki clan I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kozshiroyuki clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Karisa~*~

Kozshiroyuki clan Empty
PostSubject: Kozshiroyuki clan   Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Name: Kozshiroyuki (Crazy white snow)

Kekkei Genkai: Kekkei Genkai: Junsuihoaisu onikan (pure fire ice demon eye ) -Able to Combine element fire and water. They're also able to form the two elements into their chakra and when the clan member does it'll make the fire turn into the color purple which changes the affect of real fire and plasma water. The purple fire is a small round form of the two elements combined that is purple with swirling black smoke. The water that this clan use isnt the same water from an ocean or sea. This water is sticky and can be made into liquid if needed. So the plasma water and fire can combine.
[img]Kozshiroyuki clan Ice_ey11[/img]

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Name: Hellz on earth
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Plasma water/fire
Description: After quick forming the fire and plasmic water it'll thin out and looks as if it's black visable smoke. After it goes to it's destination it will trigger a huge bomb fire into the building or place. It takes part of their chakra and can be stopped by distracting the ninja triggering this explosion of fire and plasmic water. It can also poison the user if their too close and the person that might be targeted.
C= normal jutsu as in the description and can only go 1/2 mile in distance.
B-A= Can go to 12 1/2 miles long in distance and the purple fire gets hotter and more explosive.
S= Can go in any distance and is hotter the it was.

History:
The Kozshiroyuki clan originated from the Land of the Sun. This clan was founded and first created by Jin Kozshiroyuki. The kozshiroyuki clan is one of the oldest and now rarest clan. Jin kozshiroyuki married a woman named Suki Namikaze. More people came and the clan grew, until Jin and karisa had a son named Hikunara. There was a war that began between the Land of sun and their enemy. Hikunara's father Jin kozshiroyuki and his mother Karisa died in the war. So Hikunara left the sun and became liveing in the Leaf villlage.
Hikunara then got married Ayame Hiruki. They secretly had a child named Hirumi. As she got older she started to look more like Hyuuga clan member, so they desided to give her away and leave the Leaf village and a year later Hikunara and Ayame died from old age. Hirumi Hyuuga got older and feel in love with a guynamed Hitasuke Uchiha. They hid there love and met every night when the moons in the sky. Until one day a hyuuga found out and told the main branch leader and when he found out he exiled her because of the shame of being with a different clan.
They left both thier clans with or without being banned and went to live in the Village hidden in the darkness. Four years later they had one child when Hiruki looked at her new born daughter she saw that she had a strange color eye. Same as her father Hikunara. She desided to change her daughters last name into her fathers last name and use her grandmothers last name so no one would find out that the new born was parented by someone from hyuuga and Uchiha. So her daughter Suki Kozshiroyuki began the new age for the Kozshiroyuki clan because she is the only surviveing Kozshiroyuki clan alive.

Clan Symbol: The symbol of the Kozshiroyuki clan is a triple moon. The middle moon is full and the two other ones are cresent and their on each sid. Left side cesent moon thats pointing to the left and the right moon is pointing to the right.There's also a mini symbol inside of the full moon.
[img]Kozshiroyuki clan 28854010[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jastrok

Kozshiroyuki clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kozshiroyuki clan   Kozshiroyuki clan EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kozshiroyuki clan
Page 1 of 1