The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Shoujin Clan (complete) I_vote_lcapShoujin Clan (complete) I_voting_barShoujin Clan (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Shoujin Clan (complete) I_vote_lcapShoujin Clan (complete) I_voting_barShoujin Clan (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shoujin Clan (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate_Rivers

Shoujin Clan (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Shoujin Clan (complete)   Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 am

Name: Shoujin

Kekkei Genkai Ranton. From birth, each member of the Shoujin clan has a third eye located on his or her forehead. The eye shall remain closed until certain emotional requirements are fulfilled. When the eye opens, it will reveal a bright yellow iris with a purple pupil. Around the iris is a mauve swirl. The Third Eye, gives the user a great boost in range, allowing them to see almost 25% further than usual but only in a straight line, the eye also has the function of zooming in to small objects to great detail. The Eye would give its users control over the Ranton Element also known as Storm Release. Originally being a fusion of Raiton and Suiton, the element is usually beams of lightning which flows like water. Users can create the flowing beams using chakra but it is almost always easier to transform a liquid. The eye also has a second stage, which is usually activated at Jounin level. The second stage eye will look almost exactly the same as the last except for the lack of mauve swirl, a user of the second stage eye will have their range of vision 50% greater than usual and it is no longer limited to a straight line, only users of this eye can use the clan’s most devastating jutsu.
Secret Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

History :
A long time prior to the creation of the clan, a secretive society which resided high in the mountains of Kumogakure? The society’s actions were considered dangerous to the village and its leader, Kinto Shoujin, was assassinated by a team of ANBU led by the Indaime Raikage, this created a large divide in the organization, both sides with a different candidate for the new leader. After years of battle, the winning side exiled the other to the out most parts of the mountains. The humiliated and defeated side’s leader, Aito Shoujin sacrificed two of his own men to obtain both their chakra affinities. Using a powerful, dark kinjutsu he was able to infuse his chakra-less body with the Raiton and Suiton element. The fusion of elements created the Ranton Element but as punishment for the sacrifices he had made for his own strength, the god who placed the elements inside Aito cursed him with the appearance of a third eye. Aito and his men, which also under took the chakra fusion ritual, decided to give up and lived in Konoha. The clan would be known as Shoujin after its leader.

Last edited by Nate_River on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nate_Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan (complete)   Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Joutei

PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan (complete)   Shoujin Clan (complete) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 am

Im not a mod but a suggestion i would have for the S-rank jutsu is how much chakra does it cost to keep active per rank? C-rank amount of jutsu to keep active per post? that would be a good thing to add in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan (complete)   Shoujin Clan (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoujin Clan (complete)
Page 1 of 1