The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Raito Shoujin (WiP) I_vote_lcapRaito Shoujin (WiP) I_voting_barRaito Shoujin (WiP) I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Raito Shoujin (WiP) I_vote_lcapRaito Shoujin (WiP) I_voting_barRaito Shoujin (WiP) I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Raito Shoujin (WiP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate_Rivers

Raito Shoujin (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Raito Shoujin (WiP)   Raito Shoujin (WiP) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 am

Name: Shoujin Raito
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: 27th October
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Clan: Shoujin
Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Raito is incredibly cocky and will usually always look to the bright side of things, Raito can be found by some to be rather annoying due to his bragging.
Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (give us a summary of what your clan's effects are)
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)
Link: (this is the link for your approved clan)

Rank Information
Rank: (this means whether you are an Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin etc. we suggest that you start with a Genin or Academy Student to start off with)
Village: (where your character is from. please bare in mind only some villages are open)

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
Main:
Sub:
Elemental Affinity: (what element are your jutsus? Katon, Raiton, Douton, Suiton or Fuuton?)
Special Characteristics: (these abilities are unique to your character. we allow things like a longer stamina, or slightly more nimble than other ninja *please note: there has to be a reason for being like this*)

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu ect)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C rank jutsu, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked etc)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the jutsu- please note that this has to associate with the user's affinity)
Description: (provide a very detailed description of your jutsu. for instance, how it is used in spars, what the range is, any after effects etc)

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
(provide a detailed account of your character's history, so we can know why they became who they are today. please seperate these stages of their life into 'arcs', so that Mods find it a lot easier to follow. example: Pre-Academy Arc, Academy Arc, Genin Arc.)

Rp Sample:
(give us a roleplay sample to prove your writing skills. you may copy other roleplays from other sites if you please. the higher rank of the character you make, the longer this will need to be. the standard of roleplay given here, must be lived up to)
Back to top Go down

Raito Shoujin (WiP)
Page 1 of 1