The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Suna ANBU....... EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Suna ANBU....... EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Suna ANBU....... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Suna ANBU....... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Suna ANBU....... EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Suna ANBU....... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Suna ANBU....... EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Suna ANBU....... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Suna ANBU....... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Suna ANBU....... I_vote_lcapSuna ANBU....... I_voting_barSuna ANBU....... I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Suna ANBU....... I_vote_lcapSuna ANBU....... I_voting_barSuna ANBU....... I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Suna ANBU.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Suna ANBU....... Empty
PostSubject: Suna ANBU.......   Suna ANBU....... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:50 am

Name: Suna ANBU

History:Like most ANBU it was made to protect the village.It was made to protect suna in the suna-iwa war.As suna didint have ANBU at the time.There are two kinds of suna ANBU guards and assasins.There are only four guards they are to protect the kazekage.The assasins there are five of them they do missions killing who ever the kazekage tell's them to.

Members: (0/9)

Symbols:All make members of the Suna ANBU have an ANBU tattoo on their left shoulder, while all female members have one on the right to distinguish between the genders. All members of the Suna ANBU have a tattoo of Suna's symbol on their hand.

Suna ANBU....... 200px-ANBU_Symbol.svg

Special Items: Animal mask.Fire retardent armor.Chakra cutting katana's

The katana

Suna ANBU....... Images10

some jutsu

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is only taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets through eye contact, this paralyzation technique lasts for 5 posts.

(Used by the interrogation squad mainly but known by all anbu)
Name: Time Reversal Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Description: This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis.

Name: Body Disintegration
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu is utilized by doing a string of hand signs, though can also be done without use of handsigns when the body dies, this jutsu mainly is used by ANBU black ops when dieing or when dead to make the whole body glow, even with clothes, to than disintegrate all evidence of the body.
Back to top Go down
Reconciled

Reconciled

Suna ANBU....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna ANBU.......   Suna ANBU....... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 am

Well I approve it, you just need two more mods or an admin to do so also. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theshinobiworld.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Suna ANBU.......
Page 1 of 1