The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Uchiha Keitaro done EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Uchiha Keitaro done I_vote_lcapUchiha Keitaro done I_voting_barUchiha Keitaro done I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Uchiha Keitaro done I_vote_lcapUchiha Keitaro done I_voting_barUchiha Keitaro done I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Uchiha Keitaro done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Uchiha Keitaro done Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Keitaro done   Uchiha Keitaro done EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: Uchiha Keitaro
Nickname: (this applies to S rank ninja ONLY)
Date of Birth: june 19
Chinese Zodiac: dog
Clan: Uchiha

Looks:
Uchiha Keitaro done 14-5011
Keitaro isn't that tall about 6'2 feet tall, he has a average sided body not being to fat or to skinny but he is built a bit more than most people. When Keitaro fights he likes to use his knees, but before he had ever tried using them he trained his legs making his legs strong and strong locking if anyone happens to get a look at them. Keitaro has short blueish, whitish hair that hangs down to about above his eyes. For his eye's Keitaro has really dark blue eyes for some reason...its unknown why though. He wears a long white cloak, that is always open showing his undershirt that is gray with a little of white around the neck line. Keitaro also wears long gray pants that cover his legs making it unnoticeable when he throws knees towards his opponents.At the top of his pants is a white rope like thing..kind of like a belt but its not really needed. With being a ninja Keitaro thinks that he should sometimes show his forehead protector that will mostly be located around his neck. This then blocks off some of the showing of his chest. But other than that if he doesn't wear his forehead protector,Lastly Most of the time Keitaro will be seen with his blade The Revolver strapped onto his back.

Personality:Keitaro is mostly a man of respect. This respect can be taken away with matter of seconds meaning one second mostly towards missing-ninja from suna. Keitaro can be the nicest person then the other he is a complete a**. This doesn't happen often, but when it does people will known it. When Keitaro is in the right state of mind he will be his normal self meaning he will be more open to the people he knows. Keitaro isn't really the person to make conversation but when he does have something to say he will up and say it regardless the person. Keitaro won't think of it being disrespectful because thats just how he is and what he does, he isn't going to change it if someone doesn't like it. Keitaro likes to write story's about his past life so when he takes to writing he changes completely Because thinking of his past can bring back good or bad memories which will effect on how he acts. When Keitaro isn't in the right state of mind he isn't one to be messed with but this almost never happens but is there. Keitaro will be more quite and depressed. It will be like he's in his own little world. Even though this doesn't happen often when it does Keitaro won't for get about his duty's as a ninja. Keitaro will act as if he were in the right state of mind, but the littlest things will bother him. Of course he wont address them directly but if someone was to really pay attention to him they would known. For the slightest reason Keitaro has a big problem with missing-nin. It's unknown why but he dislikes that they weren't loyal enough to there village, and left. When people leave his village he will fell disrespected but will do everything in his power to get them back. If it comes down to it and the person has grown dangerous enough Keitaro himself will hunt the ninja down and kill him, he won't stop tell the shinobi is dead. The reason he does this is because he feels that its his responsibility to do so.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name:Uchiha
Kekkei Genkai:The Sharingan, unlike the Byakugan, is not automatically activated in the user by birth. It is only first unlocked under some stressful or emotional condition after which the Sharingan may be used freely. When the Sharingan is first activated by a user, it has a different number of tomoe (巴) around the central pupil, varying between users.[1][2] The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use and training, evolves it further which involves gaining more tomoe, up to a maximum of three per eye. As the Sharingan evolves, the user gains heightened abilities. The only level up from the three tomoe Sharingan is the Mangekyō Sharingan, which is gained by the emotional stress stemming from the loss of someone close to the user

The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the chakra flow. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements[3] or mimic something like pencil movements.[4] As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other Kekkei Genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own, or even modify them to create his own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained nearly as much as Lee has. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through simple eye contact. When used against animals, the eyes of the target take on the pattern of the users Sharingan while under its influence. When used in conjunction with the other aspects of the Sharingan, this allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponents make even before they do, making it appear as if the user can "see the future". More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further by tricking or even trapping their opponent within an illusion. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

In addition to these commonly used techniques, the Sharingan allows the user to perform the genjutsu Izanagi. Using Izanagi, the user can warp reality for a short amount of time, changing reality into illusion and illusion into reality. However, this technique has been dubbed kinjutsu, because use of it causes the user to go blind.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. In fact, Itachi Uchiha was so masterful of it, he was able to keep it active for most of the time, only once deactivating it after using Tsukuyomi on Sasuke and Amaterasu to escape Jiraiya. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.

Clan Symbol:
Clan History: Founding
The Uchiha clan before the founding of Konoha.The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons entrusted by the Sage of the Six Paths with his power and will. When it came time for the Sage to chose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger boy descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju.

Konohagakure Hashirama Senju, the leader of the Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. Madara feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to form Konoha, with Hashirama being selected as Hokage. Madara believed that this was proof that the Uchiha would be made subservient to the Senju, but his clan saw this only as his attempt to rekindle the flames of war. They turned their backs on him, and he defected. Following Madara's betrayal, the Second Hokage gave the Uchiha control of the Konoha Military Police Force as a sign of trust. According to Madara, this was really just a way of keeping the Uchiha in check and out of Konoha's governing affairs. Over the years, some Uchiha, such as Setsuna, have figured out this motive's true meaning, and tried to rebel against the village as Madara did, but they find that it was too little, too late to make a difference, as the Senju had already completely suppressed the Uchiha.

Link: (this is the link for your approved clan)

Rank Information
Village:suna

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: nin
Sub:gen
Elemental Affinity:Raiton
Special Characteristics: (these abilities are unique to your character. we allow things like a longer stamina, or slightly more nimble than other ninja *please note: there has to be a reason for being like this*)

Jutsus
Name: Demonic illusion: Shackling stakes
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Heaven and Earth Change
Description: Magen • Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the sensory spell cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.

Name: Utakata-Ephemeral
Description: Using the sharingan, the user may activate this jutsu by pointing a finger at his opponent. A glance at the finger or look in the eyes is enough to fall into the genjutsu. Once under the jutsu the target sees whatever the user wants him to.

Name: Poison Mist
Type: nin
Description:Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances. It is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. As this techniques combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.

Name:Crow Clone Technique
Description: This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. As it uses crows as a medium for the chakra, it requires less chakra then the Shadow Clone Technique, while it still is able to use techniques. The capabilities of the crow form is unknown.

Name: Snake Authority Spell
Description: This jutsu can extend large snakes from the user's sleeves, which will coil around the target and bind them. The further addition of the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve

Name: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
Description: The user summons a flock of crows that fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. It can be used to mask fleeing or approaching allies. When no longer needed, the crows will simply puff away in smoke

Name:Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:nin
Element:N/A
Description:This jutsu allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Description: A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance

Name: Raiton: Thors Cry (Nakigoe Thor)
Element: Raiton
Description: Becoming one with Lightning, you increase your speed. this moves requires about five minutes of concetrating your Raiton chakra in to your wrists(because its a main artery, its the easiest source of entry) then the lightning will travel throughout your entire body. while doing this however, you must focus the electricity away from your heart for obvious reasons.

Name:Bringer of Darkness Jutsu
Description:This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit.

D Ranked
Name: Raiton ~ Hekireki Kumade no Jutsu {Lightning Style ~ Thunder Fork Technique}
Range:(0-50m)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Raiton {Lightning}
Description: This is a relatively simple Raiton Ninjutsu technique. The user makes the appropriate handseals, and then concentrates a ball of ligthning at the tip of their index and middle fingers. The chakra swirls and bubbles furiously there, and then the user discharges it towards the oppoenent, sending a fork of lightning towards them, hopefully striking and electrifying them.

Sandaa Saaburu - Thunder Saber
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attacck
Description: The user will generate lightning in their hand and then strike their target, causing an explosive impact.
Limit: Raiton Element.

Name: Static
Effects: Discharging an electric current in your body. Whoeevr touches you will be shocked and paralyze according to the amount of static it has. It could also protect from enemy attacks and enhance metal weapons.

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Type: Attack
Description: The user will form a ball of electricity, which they can hurl at their opponent.
Limit: Raiton Element.

C Ranked
Name: Raiton: Raiengai (Lightning Release: Lightning Dome)
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Using this jutsu the user can form a dome of lightning around him with the highest point being roughly 50 cm more than the user’s height. This dome can withstand D-Rank Attacks easily and 1 C-Rank before breaking. There is a plus to this dome for if the attacker touches it he will receive an electrical shock. Of course respecting the elemental laws if a C-Rank wind attack hits it then the dome lose and crack. This jutsu was one of the jutsus taught to Rein by his father.

Name: Raiton: Raiami (Lightning Release: Lightning Web)
Description: To use this jutsu the user starts by gathering lightning chakra into her hands and performs the required handseals, afterward she will slam her palms on the ground releasing the lightning chakra. This lighting chakra will travel through the ground around the user and will shock any target within the area of effect. The closer the target is to the user the bigger the shock he will get, consequently the further one is the smaller the shock but even a small shock can at least make a person twitch, making them loose focus and such. At genin the area of effect is 15 feet, at Chuunin it's 30 and at Jounin it's 60 feet.

Name: Raiton: Raiken (Lightning Release: Lightning Fist/Sword)
Description: An extremely effective close range technique combining Taijutsu and the Lightning Element. The user will first start by making a pair of handseals and the slam both palms together, lightning based chakra will start to gather on the hands and then sparks will start coming out of the hands. After this the user can attack using Taijutsu attacks at will and making contact with the target is dangerous, for the target as the hands will act like a tazer, causing neuromuscular incapacitation, in other words the target will lose the capability of moving his body while contact with the hands is being made, even falling to the ground on some occasions. This jutsu can also be used on a weapon, generally a sword, electrifying the blade and having the same effect making blocking a bad choice for the target. As long as this jutsu is active it drains small but continuous amounts of chakra from the user, more chakra even when the the user hits a target causing an electrical discharge.

Name: Raikousochi No Jutsu(Lightning step)
Range: Short, Its a buff to user
Description: This jutsu is helpful for mainly the type of close combat type people. What happens is that the electricity from the chakra will make your muscles move faster and much stronger. This move will make the user 2X faster than normal speed. The only problem is that the user can only keep it going for maybe 5~10 seconds if that. This move is sometimes used to save partners from an oncoming attack.

B Ranked
B Ranked
Name: Lighting Shadow Clone
Type:Ninjutsu
Effects:Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Toruneedo Raitoningu - Tornado Lightning
Range: Close (0-5m). Mid (5-10m)
Description: Using some form of hand seals, the user can generate lightning from their palms, which they can whip around to destroy anything in their surroundings.

Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Attack + Defense Per Turn
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: The user will envelope their body in a protective armor of lightning that will harm anyone who dares strike them directly.

Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang
Range: Any
Description: The user will send a plume of an electrified chakra-like essence into the clouds above to activate bolts of lightning to rain down upon a target.

Name:Magnetism
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Lightning
Description:
The user using their attunement to lightning to control metal objects around them to a degree.The user does and holds the monkey handseal. They then become charged with electricity, which will be able to control metal around them. They can attract and repel metal to and from them.

A Ranked
Name:Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Element: Lightning
Description: The user will draw lightning down upon their body. The current will be contained within and around the user’s form. The user will then begin to spin in place, forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against an opponent. Even if the attack doesn’t directly connect with the foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Name: Gian - False Darkness
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Element: Lightning
Description: Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing lightning manipulated chakra from their body, the user will use it to release a strong bolt of electricity from their mouth.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:The Revolver
Appearance:Uchiha Keitaro done 200px-11
Special Abilities:Can shoot out the blade,Can shoot lightning blast
Origin:Roy first got the revolver from his father it was passed down in his famliy.It has the shape of a prototype gun but can not shoot.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
academy arc
Keitaro was born he was born in the middle of the thrid great shinobi war what he saw made him want to stay out of the shinobi world but his parents urged him to become a shinobi to kill so he enterd the academy younger then most at the age of four in witch he learned the basics he stayed away from most but lashed out at the pepole who came near him he graduated at 7 and was put on a team with two boy his sensai kept him away from his brother and sister.He was beatin in the academy to the point where he didint trust anyone not even his brother and sister.

genin arc
There sensai gave them the bell test Keitaro came up with the plan after seeing one of his teammates speed and knowing of the hyuuga's infamous doujutsu and with his own three tomoe sharigan they got the bell's after a plan of having the fast one use his speed to trick sensai into falling into a trap Keitaro had built where sensai was stuck then witch the hyuuga would trigram sensai to where he couldent move to then witch when he finally got unstuck Keitaro ran and grabed the bell's kakashi passed them and they went home for the next year they completed 50 D-rank missions and 4 C-rank.His team mates were killed on a C turned S rank mission they had to fight a powerful missing ninja he watched his team mates die before his eyes he powerd up a lightning ball and threw it at the guy shocking him to death his sensai took him back to the village but felt something diffrent about him.

chuunin exams arc
then one day there sensai told them they were going to enter the chunin exams they passed the first test with ease then came the second test in witch sadly one of them died pushing the otherout of the way of a falling tree when they got out of the forest the boy had to fight Shadow as the fight begun his teammate ran at keitaro as he flashed through hand signs and yelled the name of the attack witch was Fire Style: Art of the Dragon Flame his teammate was not thinking it was a strong attack neither was keitaro it had drained every last bit of chakra he had but he could still stand teammate on the other hand was burned to a crisp keitaro droped to the ground as what seemed to be tears of blood ran down his face he had unlocked part of the of the final mako eye's which was for some reason only unlocked one move he walked up next to his mother and half brother to watch his sisters match to wich she basicly killed the guy he sighed i killed my best freind he was called down for another match he said now keitaro growled in rage as he took some of the uchiha he was fighting's dna and simply said susano'o as the man was killed.He now had a month to waist while the second round of part three was under way so he just hung around kiri for a month he was attacked by a ninja from konoha a hyuuga to witch he used his mako copyed move called susano'o which killed the man when the month was up he had to fight two pepole a boy named shari and a girl named sue which was said people team mates were killed by his sister his first match was a match against shari he let off a sonic wave witch hurt like hell in return he fired a Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile at him burning a hole right through him he smirked as he watched him fall his other opponet gave up after seeing what he could do he was one of the pepole put as chunin they knew what his freind kintaro could do so he was made chunin aswell he was a chunin for 4 years but kintaro died a month back fighting a missing ninja by the name of death in witch he hunted him down and killed him he got back in time for the jonin exams

jonin exams arc
which it turned out to pass he had to fight his sensai it was a hard fight for Keitaro he ran at his sensai and flashed through hand signs he blew a stream of fire at him and watched as his sensai doged Keitaro flashed through hand seals again and made the ground into mud and fired a flame into his sensai doged again Keitaro was then in front of him and punched him in the jaw breaking it his sensai gave up and he was promoted to jounin.

Jounin/anbu/kage arc
For the next year he was a jounin but was never gave a genin team he did fourty A rank missions and three S rank his last mission as a jounin was to hunt down and kill a missing ninja when he found him it turned out to be his father Keitaro was over run with emotions mostly rage as he used gian to blast a lightning bolt at his father which hit him in the leg tearing it off and then fired one at his head tearing it off aswell his eye'e turned cold as he walked back to suna. when it came time for the anbu exam He had to go kill the hokage the chuunin exam's where taking place in konoha this year so he took a fake genin team to konoha to go in the chuunin exam at the thrid and final part he jumped into the kage box and threw the mizukage off and kicked the hokage onto the roof as he ran at him with a kunai and jumped over him and stabed him in the spine while the old kage tryed to remove the kunai shadow flashed through hand sign's and opend his mouth and shot a lightning blot at him but missed him "There is no reason to kill you." he said as he went back to suna the elder's were shocked to see him alive they had ten anbu come out to kill him he used Rairyuu no Tatsumaki to kill every one he sent a lightning bolt through the kage and took over suna as the kazakage.For the next 3 years he spent his time rebuliding suna to its former glory.The next year how ever a war broke out between suna and iwa the kage was now 19 both sides were taking havey hits from each other konoha and the smaller villages stayed out of the war Keitaro was going to end it he sent a peace treaty to the village that was in the war iwa agreed to it the two helped each other rebulid their villages Keitaro is now starting to relax now getting ready to send a peace treaty to konoha.In the mean time he started to train his sharigan going through all of his life with the first tomoe Keitaro was standing in the middle of a field as he turned some music to train to

Your circling, your circling, you're circling, your circling your head.
Contemplating everything you ever said.
Now I see the truth, I got a doubt.
I get the motive in your eyes and now I'm out, see you later.
I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold.
See inside, inside of our heads.
Yeah. Er, well now that's over. It's over.
I see your motives inside, and your decisions in mind.

-as the song started keitaro started to hit a training post he punched it and kicked hit each one filled with hate and rage-

-he thought back to his famliy how they died and now how he only had his distant cousin.-

*Chorus*
WHOA!!!
Fuck off, I'll take you on. Headstrong, can take on anyone.
I know that you are wrong,Headstrong, Headstrong.
Back off, I'll take you on. Headstrong can take on anyone.

-as the song became more viloent so did his hits making his knuckle bleed already-

I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong.
I can't give everything away...
And I won't give everything away!

-he yelled in rage as he knocked the training post over-

Conclusions manifest,
Your first impression's got to be your very best,
I see you're full of shit and that's all right,
It's how you play and guess who gets there every night,
Well now that's over...

-Keitaro walked over to a ninja and told him to fight him keitaro knew the man was a chuunin so he got ready-

I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold.

-the man ran at keitaro who jumped over the man and kicked him in the back-

WHOA!!!
Back off, I'll take you on. Headstrong, can take on anyone.

-keitaro saw the man shoot a fire jutsu at him keitaro made a earth dome to protect him self from it-

-the man ran at keitaro and cut him across the leg keitaro grunted in pain as he stabed the man in the arm and kicked him off-

I know, I don't wanna hurt you.
I know, I don't wanna hurt you.

see your motives inside, and your decisions in mind.

-keitaro stabed the man in a presser point knocking him out-

WHOA!!!
Back off, I'll take you on. Headstrong, can take on anyone.

-keitaro looked at the mans for head protecter and saw a cut across it he blinked "The man was a missing ninja" he said as he looked down into a puddle of water and saw his sharigan had acatvaited-

The next day he and the raikage were going to train.Keitrao was in the forest and was punching tree's down and he punched one down he moved to the next one and punched it down he punched down forty tree's by the time he was done he stood in the middle of a lake and started to focus his chakra untill the water started to move out of controle he jumped into the air and fired a few lightning blast into the water blasting it up he then used his lightning ball and hit the water drying it up he then flew back down onto the ground and started to focus again untill water from where the lake use to be came up he then passed out from useing to much chakra all at once he woke up an hour later and got up and walked through the forest when bandits jumped out one of the two bandits ran at him and went to stab him as he jumped in to the air and kicked the bandit down the other one threw a few punches keitaro grabed his arm and slamed his elbow down on it breaking it through the bone as he smirked "The bigger they are the harder i kill." he said cracking his neck "I wonder where raikage-sama is?,he told me to meet him here." he said to him self as he looked around.The raikage never did show up keitaro had learned all the old kages had been killed and a new generation had set in.The old male hokage had been replaced with a younger female hokage.The old kazekage was killed by keitaro so now keitaro was the kazekage.The kage's for iwa,kiri and kumo were not choosen yet

Rp Sample:
Wolf said nothing as the hand dragged him down into hell he said nothing when he hit
the ground he did nothing for hours he just sat there until he got up and
walked the way to demon king dabura's castle when he got there
he walked in and saw the demon king waiting for him "are you demon king dabura" wolf asked

"why do you wish to know" said dabura
"i want training I'm weak i need more hate and rage to win the fights" said wolf
the demon king thought "fine i well train you" he said "good more power" said wolf
wolf know knew why they called it hell the training dabura gave out "wolf you well be fighting two demons at once today" said dabura

"when i get back to earth the leader is gonna get the ass kicking of a life time" wolf thought as he blocked another punch
from the demons as he then blasted them both "come on already" he said "pick up the pace" he said as he blocked to more kicks "that's it" he said "DARK BLAST" he yelled wiping the to demons out "good now for your second test you are to go and get me a flaming sword" said dabura "alright" said wolf

Wolf was running threw the fire pits of hell looking for this flaming sword wolf was stopped by a huge demon "stop what are you here for" asked the demon "I'm here for the flaming sword demon king dabura wants it" said wolf "if you want it then you must fight me for it" said the demon rushing at wolf and punching him wolf jumped onto the demons fist and ran up his arm he saw the flame sword he ran down and grabbed it and then jumped up to the demons back and stabbed the sword in it and slide down he then jumped onto the demons head and stabbed him in it killing him wolf walked back to the castle "did you get the sword" said dabura wolf just threw it over to him and walked away

"wolf" dabura said "your final test is a fight against me" dabura said as he drew his sword "fine after this fight may i return to earth" said wolf dabura thought "as you wish" he said wolf flew at him and grabbed the sword and threw it into a tree and punched dabura in the gut dabura then kicked him in the jaw and threw him wolf was gonna finish this quick "DARK BLAST" he yelled and hit dabura with ten blast knocking him out dabura woke up ten minutes later "you may return to earth now" he said snapping his fingers wolf woke up in a grassy plain "hm back on earth finally" he said
Back to top Go down
Bright~Lightning
Head-Admin
Bright~Lightning

Uchiha Keitaro done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Keitaro done   Uchiha Keitaro done EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm

This was approved once, and now it's approved again~

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Keitaro done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi World :: Character Creation :: Character App :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: