The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi I_vote_lcapAkatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi I_voting_barAkatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi I_vote_lcapAkatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi I_voting_barAkatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries

Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi (WIP)   Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Name: Khamarhi
Nickname: Demon Sage
Date of Birth: April, 14
Chinese Zodiac: Hare
Clan: ???

Looks: Body 1
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi Re5-albert-wesker2

The Real Khamarhi
Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi Japanese-anime-series-d.gray-man-alaster-krory01

Personality: Maraku should be best described as the quiet type. Maraku never shows emotion unless the situation demands it. Under normal times and situations Maraku will have the same bored expression pastered upon his face. Most of the time Maraku wont speak alot. Not much of a talker Maraku will stay to his own thoughts and dreams. On the rare occasion Maraku engages into a long conversation, this is more than smalltalk, Maraku will only do so because of something that intrests him greatly. Maraku dosent like to be rushed. Most of the time Maraku will take his time in doing things, so engrossed in his thoughts Maraku wont do things at a faster rate than he needs to. During battle Maraku regards his enemies with the same expression and attitude he gives his comrades: complete boredom and contempt. Battle is the only time Maraku will do things at a higher speed rate. Maraku enjoys a good battle, but a long carried on one bores him very easily and as such he will want to end it soon. A bad trait in which he recived from his father is the long fuse of temper. It takes alot of things and happenings to make Maraku angry. On the occasion he is angry people should steer clear as his anger is built up from many previous times. Because of his building of anger, Maraku will take most insults and put downs from anyone. He will simply shurg them off in the beginning, but once the anger is built up to much he will blow. And that's when people's ear drums are split. When it comes to killing Maraku has no trouble in doing so. In his eyes killing is something that just happens and it is surly inevitable. In the case of love Maraku has absoulte no care for it. Love is merely a feeling of over happniess that is no more than a lie.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (give us a summary of what your clan's effects are)
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)
Link: (this is the link for your approved clan)

Rank Information
Village: Konoha

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Taijutsu
Sub:
Elemental Affinity: Doton, Katon
Special Characteristics:
Super Human Strength
As a result of his viral injection, Khamarhi was granted a number of supershinobi abilities, essentially becoming Konoha's most powerful Tyrant. Khamarhi demestrates increadible strength, and it is very possible that he take great pleasure in showing off his power to intimidate his foes. This attributes gave him a number of advanced combat capabilities. Notable achievements of his heightened physical abilities including Notable achievements of his increased strength included being able to lift large massive weapons with one hand and throwing them, lifting large steel girders off his body, lifting an adult human off the ground with one hand effortlessly, thrusting straight through a tree with his fingertips, and sending someone flying with a single backhand swipe.

Super Agility
As a result of his viral injection, Khamarhi was granted a number of supershinobi abilities, essentially becoming Konoha's most powerful Tyrant. Khamarhi demestrates increadible agility, and it is very possible that he take great pleasure in showing off his power to intimidate his foes. This attributes gave him a number of advanced combat capabilities. Notable achievements of his heightened physical abilities including Notable achievements of his increased agility. Khamarhi is capable of being able to dodge ninja tools at practically point blank range with minimal effort (including rapid thrown or multiple thrown weapons.)

Heal Ability
As a result of his viral injection, Khamarhi was granted a number of supershinobi abilities, essentially becoming Konoha's most powerful Tyrant. Khamarhi demestrates increadible low healing factor, and it is very possible that he take great pleasure in showing off his power to intimidate his foes. This attributes gave him a number of advanced combat capabilities. Notable achievements of his heightened physical abilities including Notable achievements of his increased healing ability.This ability nearly invincible to conventional damage. An exploding tag right in his hands was only sufficient to weaken him for a moment, a thousand of pounds of pressure falling a few stories on top of him fails to even incapacitate him, merely dazing him for a few brief seconds, and despite having his face hideously burned at close range, he'll quickly heal up.

Incredible Speed
As a result of his viral injection, Khamarhi was granted a number of supershinobi abilities, essentially becoming Konoha's most powerful Tyrant. Khamarhi demestrates increadible speed, and it is very possible that he take great pleasure in showing off his power to intimidate his foes. This attributes gave him a number of advanced combat capabilities. Notable achievements of his heightened physical abilities including Notable achievements of his increased speed. Khamarhi's able to cover great distances in short time, performing short dashes of speed faster than the normal human brain could process (causing him to appear to be teleporting), and being able to jump great heights.

Transformation
Uroboros is a new form of viral agent never seen before. The virus itself is so utterly venomous that it kills its victim at the same time of the injection, and only through Torein's special antibodies could its toxic nature be toned down enough for it to be viable for experimentation. Once injected, it blends with the vitcum's DNA and tries to merge with it, adapting itself to the host's genetic sequence, potentially giving to its host tremendous capabilities, to the point of artificially forcing its evolution. However such instances are rare in the extreme, and hosts which would reject the virus will become its fodder, quite literally: as a parasitic organism, Uroboros will start devouring any organic matter in its surroundings so as to preserve its existence, eating away at the host body completely and turning its own cellular matter into countless blackish, leech-like pustules. Occasionally, the host can be seen while it is disturbingly being devoured inside the mass. The pustules are relatively harmless, doing only minor damage when in direct contact with the skin of a human, and incapable of survival alone, but they become ferocious and resilient as a whole, writhing mass. Such swarms blend together thanks to huge yellowish sacks. These sacks are their only vital and vulnerable spots and are extremely weak against incineration.

Usually a host of Uroboros is completely torn away and turned into food for the worms that consume its body, and it is currently unknown what someone would be capable of if he or she could successfully blend with the virus. Torin was capable of absorbing and controlling the Uroboros as some sort of a symbiote, though it is unknown if this was the wanted result or merely an incomplete merging. It should be noted that in his infected state, Torein can generate electricity from his tentacles. It is possible the Uroboros also has additional affects as its potential isn't fully explained.

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Tai
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C rank jutsu, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked etc)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the jutsu- please note that this has to associate with the user's affinity)
Description: (provide a very detailed description of your jutsu. for instance, how it is used in spars, what the range is, any after effects etc)

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Maraku was born in the Village of Konohagakure. There, he learned everything he knew, and still is. He has sworn to protect his village even though if it meant risking his life. That seemed to be a tradition in the Zenpachi family. During the birth of Maraku, his Parents had promised to raise him up to be a great Shinobi, one that knew the laws of a Shinobi, and would never think to break them. One that would never betray his village, and hopefully the next Hokage; Maraku Zenpachi.

At a tender age, (3) Maraku was taken to his Father's training grounds by his Mother to watch. Maraku was just a child, and knew nothing of what his Father was always doing there. All what his Father did at that time never seemed to gain his interest. But his Father's beautiful techniques seemed to. The 10 flower bomb, sprout, grappling vines and so on. It seemed Maraku was often interested in plants. Why he was interested in this harmful substance was unknown to those around him, but would soon be revealed later in his future.

Academy Student: Born Genius
There once was a clan in the Konohagakure Village, a clan that was very well known and known as one of the best. Zenpachi was the clans’ name and this clan was stationed near the forest. Not many could travel through the village without seeing a member of this clan training. The clan was very prosperous up until the time of the nine tailed attack.

Maraku’s mother, father, uncle, aunt and three cousins were the last of the clan. Torein was the last one born and was only an academy student at the time of the attack. After the attack, Torein lost his father. His mother took over his training, but along with the training began more life learning lessons about women. In the first year of his training he learned a lot about the clan. He was taught that the clan was not only very quick learners, but ninjutsu was their strongest skill. The clan learned ninjutsu that was taught specifically to the clan. Each art mimicked a spider in which they controlled when fighting.

Maeaku was the youngest clan member to be taught the clan's Ninjutsu. His mother had learned the arts and was the holder of the scrolls, in which the clan jutsu secrets were held. By the age of seven, Maraku had begun to learn one of the many art forms of the clan. At the age of seven he had joined the Academy. Maraku was made fun of because of his inability to really mold chakra too well. This like all things began to pass as he learned to mold chakra. This was something of a shock to his mother, as the clan wasn’t really built to mold chakra. Maraku wasn’t the first, but he was the first Genius in the clan that could mold a bit of chakra. His mother couldn’t teach him anything about molding chakra, but that was what the Academy was for and that’s what he used it for mostly. Projectile weapons were a hardship for Maraku. Hand held weapons were nothing to him and came almost like second nature.

Maraku was ten years old and had already mastered the basic ninjutsi art styles he was taught in three years. This proved to his mother that he was a pure genius. Maraku was going to graduate a year early, but he decided against it since he still had trouble with the chakra molding portion of his training. In the next year he had begun training for the next level of ninjutsu art styles he was beginning to learn.

Maraku had grown so much since he was a child; had gotten stronger in his ability to mold chakra and his skills in Weaponry were above the bar for a kid his age. He graduated out of the Academy at the age of eleven. He didn’t get a Genin team until the age of thirteen, by this time Maraku had mastered two of the many clan ninjutsu arts.

Genin Ninja: Truly Genius with Ninjutsu

A thirteen year old boy, who up until now had lost his father. He starting training under his mother, learned about his clan, and began to study the clan's ninijutsu. He was revealed to be the first of his clan able to mold chakra at his ability, and is known as a Ninjutsu Genius to many in the village. Maraku was the name and he had just joined his Genin team. He has known struggle to show that he is very different from the everyday Genius.

Maraku was possibly the strongest on his team in terms of speed, chakra control, and intelligence. These were a couple of the things that he had discovered while training with his team. The first month was very inactive and they spent most of their time training to tune their basic skills. At this time Torein had become something special to his team. He was something of a trapping ninja.

The team developed a strong bond amongst themselves and their sensei. This made them feel like family and their sensei was like a father to them all. Maraku had begun to double task between his life at home and his ninja life. Maraku was with his team for two years and during this two years time, Maraku began to learn more Ninjutsu from his mother. Maraku had mastered about five jutsu by the time he had been with his team for three years. In the last year years Maraku had relaxed to learning only one style.

In the last year running, the team signed up for the Chuunin Selection Exams. They felt they were ready, although their sensei thought they were ready in the first year. The team had grown so much since they were first a met when the team formed together. Maraku had come a long way from being the kid who was born a genius. He was now the strongest of his team and one of the strongest in his genin class.

In the first exam Maraku wasn’t hassled to answer the questions, but more not to jeopardize his teams standing. The second exams was more of a game for the team, helping them get some type of live training in before the third exam. They were the fiest team to get to the tower. Even though they were fourth the team was glad to have made it. Having passed the first and second exam, the team began to feel a little confidence within themselves. The third exam proved to be somewhat of challenge. Maraku made it to the final round of the tourmanent. He lost more on purpose to prove that winning isn’t everything, to his opponent and his teammates.

Maraku was promoted to the rank of Chuunin at the end of the exams. This was something to celebrate he and his mother did just that. She took him and his teammates out to celebrate their promotions.

Chuunin Ninja: Life of a Otomichi

In the first two months of being a Chuunin, Maraku had mastered the single art of the Zenpachi that he had been training for. He then picked up two more of the clan’s ninjutsu arts. He wasn't one to overload himself with jutsu training but he stayed in the field to keep one step ahead of anything other shinobi.Though he was a hard worker Maraku didn't do this to impress anybody but he did to avengre his clan.

Maraku decided to stay with his team for the next two years. In that two years Maraku had mastered another 3 jutsu, giving him a grand total of 10 jutsu. He was truly a genius and his personality made him a very likable person. He had spent most of his time as a Chuunin doing missions to become a Jounin ranked ninja.

Maraku was a Chuunin for two years, and he spent this time training and doing missions. Mastering another three styles and giving him a grand total of thirteen ninjtsu. Maraku was the strongest of his clan at his present age of eighteen. Each art he learned was named after an animal and mimicked something about that animal. Maraku had begun to invent new styles based on animals.

In his fourth year, Maraku was promoted to the rank of Jounin for his dedication to his village. He had completed various missions and was promoted for this.Maraku was proving his skills to his mother and the rest of his clan.

Jounin Ninja: The Jounin Life

Maraku has been spending most of his time as Jounin training and going on the occasional mission. His motivation is his mother, who inspires him to live for many years and be strong while doing it. Atfer a while he got his own little squad. Not having a Zenpachi that he could train on his own for some reason, and this made him just a little angry. He wanted to train some of his family like only he could, but the Zenpachi was a dieing clan. He decided to take what he had and make them as good as they could be. He wasnt the gloomy, dead inside person he is now, so he was fun but kept the genin on a good track. They grew fast and Maraku went on many missions with them. He grew to love his genin and trained them into the best squad in konoha. Even his ex-squad mates squads envied this squad. They were quite powerful and did very well. The chuunin exams were comming up soon and Maraku decided to give them a slight edge. He taught all of them to create shadow clones. The two boys could create two clones safely and the girl was a natural. She created 4 and could have probably gone to 5. They entered the chuunin exams and started the battles. They breezed through the forest area and destroyed two other squads before making it to the checkpoint.

Once finished with that they began the tournament section of the chuunin exams. There were 16 genin in this tournament and it started off well the squad defeated their first two opponents easily, but there were other powerful genin in this tournament. Both boys were eliminated in the semi-finals and one was beat by his own clan member. The lone girl faced down a crazy looking genin from the cloud village. He had a wide variety of strange lightning jutsu. She got cornered at the end of the match but surprised everyone when she made 2 shadow clones and defeated the cloud genin while he was still surprised that the clones accually had substance. She won the chuunin exams and the whole squad was promoted to chuunin together.

Turning Point
Maraku was given the title of sannin at the age of 25. He didn’t really want to be though, and abandoned his team to another Sensei. Maraku started to his study, experiment, and test new jutsu’s and toxins. However he was using people as test subjects instead of animals. Noises of death and suffering sounded from his home and not before long people began to investigate, the Council of Konohagakure found him guilty of torture and homicide. Maraku refused to move, and so they decided on one thing. Kill him. After several failed assassination attempts, they Evicted him from his home when he went out to shop. Leaving some of his things at the doorway for him to keep everything else was gone.

And so he gathered up what he could and left, “Screw you guys” was on his mind as he left Konoha, not returning anytime soon.

Alone in the Dark
Maraku’s full potential to be a ruthless and unstoppable fighting force emerged here. He was ruthless killer and a wanted Criminal. He became a “regular” in some of the criminal pubs making him a liked person. His need for smoking was seen here as he became obsessed with Nicotine and his alcoholism fueled some of the battles he fought. He was an odd fellow to say the least, he could instill the greatest fear in a room, or make the best company, the problem was you never knew which it was going to be.

Not really being able to bare the life as a missing nin Maraku was starting to become lonely. He started once again to rely on his human experiments. Maraku at the point had lost it completely. He started killing, extracting DNA, and doing whatever he could to up-grade himself. He always had the ill will go go back into Konoha and take over the village. Maraku then slowly took over a small village of Kusagakure and slowly began to build an army that would be strong enough to stand on the same field as the shinobi of konoha.

Rp Sample:

Xylo had passed the first two tests beautifalily and his next test would be his hardest. His opponent would be one of the more talented genin in the exam. Yuki is the genins name, and Xylo expected the ninja to fight her best. The injuries from the last exam had slowly healed but the scars and the pain would never leave. The rest had been good for Xylo, the hype had not affected his sleep after spending his days day in Konoha.

On his entrance into the exam battle field he felt an all too familiar chill down his spine, Xylo had done his research on the battle field and the history of it was enough to unnerve any man. Any man who didnt know how to steal his mind from fear. The rusted metal parts lying around the the field froom a previous fight and the suspecious walls that are supposed to have spikes inside them, Konoha had been incredible in the exams so far and he didnt expect to crap out now. Whatever happened in this test, Xylo knew that he had to make sure his emotions and frustration didnt get ahold of him and make him lose control.

It's was then when a sudden chill ran down his spine and his knees buckled. The world suddenly went defeningly quiet. Each step was measured and carried a sense of purpose. Each echo ripped mercilessly across the virgin void of the silent world like a spiteful demon from the darkest depths of hell. The crowd was so intense the wall of the arena were shaking as if it was an earthquake.

The young genin calmly scanned the area with no haste. There wasn't much to see really and it was obvious what the holes in the walls were for. He then stopped, his view rested in the eyes of his opponent. Time stopped. Xylo and Yuki were in a world of their own now. Round two of the chunnin fighting exams. One person had to win, but neither were looking to lose. Both eargly wanted to be chunnin and prove to their new kage they were worthy shinobi and had even the possibilities to become Jonin.

Xylo broke eye contact for a moment and then put his hands in his pockets. In them he held some kunai, a few scrolls, and explosive tag. Then their eyes met again. Xylo would then try to sent images of Yuki's brutal death into her mind, which would only serve to further fuel the mindbulging terror and intensify the fight even more.

He would then pull out a scroll and prepair it just in case of any soon incoming danger. One of his puppets were on his back already to go, but Xylo decided to start the match with out it. Holding one scroll within his hand he raised the other to solute his opponent. Congradulations on making it to the second round. I wish you the best. Xylo infromed this to his opponent considering they were both from Suna. He then would hold a single handsign and prepair for the worst. I know we're from the same village but I still must try to advance to the next round. Therefore I'm not going to take it easy and I must defeat you Xylo then waited holding his handsign. He was waiting for his opponent to retaliate.

Last edited by Aries on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jastrok

Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi   Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 pm

If your finished please say so though if your still working please put (WIP) in the title and take it out when your done. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Leader Maraku Zenpachi
Page 1 of 1