The Shinobi World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for any ninja to live out there life in the way they choose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For all who still get on here.
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm by Kei-Kun

» akatsuki founde/member
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm by inuyasha116

» Suna jounin
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:55 am by Vergil yashou

» Vergil [Jashin]
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm by Vergil yashou

» Farewell Shinobi World I doth know ye well
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 am by Kaira

» hey guys..........
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm by Natsirt

» Ack! Stay Active!
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm by Kei-Kun

» Just makin a char
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am by Vergil yashou

» Sumiyaka clan (Done)
Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am by Casey

Top posters
Vergil yashou (93)
Konohagakure village jutsu! I_vote_lcapKonohagakure village jutsu! I_voting_barKonohagakure village jutsu! I_vote_rcap 
Bright~Lightning (78)
Konohagakure village jutsu! I_vote_lcapKonohagakure village jutsu! I_voting_barKonohagakure village jutsu! I_vote_rcap 
Hontoosuru Kizuato (62)
inuyasha116 (50)
Kaira (43)
Kei-Kun (38)
~*NatSirT-TheTrueGod*~ (30)
Reconciled (25)
slyfox223 (24)
Jastrok (20)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Konohagakure village jutsu!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil yashou
Site Contributor
Vergil yashou

Konohagakure village jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Konohagakure village jutsu!   Konohagakure village jutsu! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

This topic is for people who want to add the konoha village jutsu to their application.
This is "ONLY FOR PEOPLE IN KONOHA" and wont be able to be used by outsiders.

Konoha jutsu

Name: Kawara Shuriken [Roof Tile Shuriken]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: none
Description:
Kawara Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique in which the ninja uses their chakra to levitate nearby roof tiles.
Once levitated, the tile are hurled towards the target similar to a shuriken.

Name: Mikadzuki no Mai [Dance of the Crescent Moon]
Type: Kenjutsu
Description:
Mikadzuki no Mai is an advanced Kenjutsu technique used by the Leaf ninja. As the ninja charges at his opponent, he creates mutiple shadow copies to confuse his opponent. Using the confusion, the real ninja will attack from the opponent's blindside.

Name: Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique]
Description:
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown shuriken.

Name: Konoha world barrier
Description:
This unnamed barrier Ninjutsu forms a protective shell around Leaf Village. Should anyone try to penetrate the sphere, the ninja will be alerted and take appropriate action. The barrier will allow the ninja to identify how many people pass through the barrier. Clever attackers can hide their numbers by penetrating the barrier with a lone ninja. This ninja can then summon his comrades, allowing them to hide their true numbers.
It doesnt block of the village, just keeps track of people or animals entering the village.

The ninja using this jutsu has to remain still and maintaining the jutsu causes the ninja to lose alot of chakra.
Can only be used by konoha ANBU, sannin or the hokage
They can use it in a team to expand the searching/monitoring range, but this also costs alot of chakra to maintain or expand.

A rank = 100 meter radius, 10% of the users chakra per post
S rank = 200 meter radius, 15% of the users chakra per post
Back to top Go down

Konohagakure village jutsu!
Page 1 of 1